𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐓𝐰𝐨

╰┈➤Please do comments!!!!

•———•°•✿•°•———•

Advik was driving, and I wasn't in the mood to talk about anything

I don't know why, but I was feeling low, really low. 

I wanted to be with him, and he pushed me away. 

I pulled out my earphones, put them in my ears, started playing songs, and closed my eyes. 

I didn't know what to say or what to do. 

He was ignoring me, but for what? 

Is he tired of me? 

Or is he done with me? 

Nah, he saved me. 

He saved me and—why can't I stop thinking about him? 

Mahadev, please give peace to my mind. 

While thinking all this and praying for him, I realized he seemed sad and disturbed, so Mahadev, 

please help him.

"Bhabhi, we've reached," Advik's voice disturbed me, and I opened my eyes. 

I looked outside and saw that I was in front of my house. 

Yeah, I fell asleep while listening to songs, and I woke up in Banaras. 

I looked outside the window, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Bhabhi, our guards will stay here around you 24/7, and if you need anything, just call me or Sankalp, and please take care of yourself," he said, looking at me intently.

"Bhabhi," he said again, placing his hand on my head, turning himself to the backseat, and looking at me.

"I'll miss you, Advik," I said and smiled.

"I know whom you'll miss," he said, smiling in the most inaudible voice, but I heard him. 

Still, I pretended that I didn't hear anything. 

He came out of the car and opened the door for me. 

I stepped outside, and he took out my luggage, placing it in front of the door.

"Come inside, Advik," I said, pressing the doorbell switch.

"Bhabhi, I'll come inside when I come here to pick you up for home. Right now, I'm in a hurry," he said, smiling. 

Then the door opened, revealing Juhi in front. 

She looked at me, widened her eyes in shock, and screamed so loudly that I thought I was about to bleed from my ears.