𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

This chapter contains 2500 words so it'll take 15-20 minutes to read this chapter..

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Author's POV-

Advik: "Sankalp, we have to address the issue of Mohanchand as soon as possible. Because this old bish is getting on our nerves."

"You are right, Advik. Take care of this matter," Sankalp said while throwing the file on the table and rubbing his forehead with his thumb.

"Okay, you can take a rest. I'll take care of all the matters. And yeah, bhabhi didn't eat anything, I guess. So, take care of her as well. She is away from her family, to whom she was so attached, and on top of that, like this, forcefully. So she needs your time. In this mansion, there is no one here to keep her company. You should focus on making her comfortable around you," Advik said while putting his hand on Sankalp's shoulder.

Sankalp just nodded and then left from there.

When he reached his room, he found out that Sanjh was sitting on the balcony, looking at her family picture and caressing it with her hands. 

Sankalp closed his eyes and then sighed deeply, feeling sad for her. 

Someone behind him came with a plate filled with food. 

Sankalp silently took the plate from his hand and then signaled him to leave. 

Then he silently approached Sanjh and sat in front of her, which made Sanjh snap out of her thoughts and look at Sankalp.

"Eat something, you haven't eaten properly since yesterday," he said while putting the plate on the table.

"Mujhe bhukh nahi hai," she said calmly and stood up from the chair, starting to leave when Sankalp silently pulled her by her wrist and made her fall into his lap. 

He looked into her eyes and said, "Eat-"

"I don't want to eat anything, leave me," Sanjh said and started struggling to sit up from his lap.

"Eat, or I'll-"

"Or you'll what-?" She said angrily, looking into his eyes.

"Or I'll kiss you-"

"Don't you dare to touch me without my permission," she said, yelling at him. 

He silently held her nape made her look at his face and then placed his lips on her jaw, making her flinch and close her eyes in shock. 

His upper lip and her lower lip bruised together, giving her shivers. 

He silently detached her lips from her skin and then looked at her face closely, saying, "You want me to do what I said earlier."

Sanjh quickly shook her head no.

"Then listen to me and eat silently Saffron," he said, smiling slowly, making her nod in agreement hurriedly.

"I'll finish this plate first, leave me," she said, and he released her waist and held his palm in the air, indicating that she was free. 

She hurriedly stood up, took the plate, and left from there. 

Sankalp leaned forward, propping his elbow on his thigh for support. 

With a gentle smile spreading across his face, he rested his chin on the knuckles of his hand, then affectionately said, 'Cute and adorable as fuck.'