𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

As our lips moved together, I felt like I was losing my mind

Her state was making me desperate as hell. 

Her hands tangled in my hair, pulling me closer as if she needed me to breathe. 

I deepened the kiss, my tongue seeking entrance into her mouth, and she welcomed me eagerly. 

Her soft moans mixed with mine, heating up the atmosphere.

As the kiss deepened, I felt her body melting into mine, her hands roaming over my back, pulling me closer. 

Every touch, and every movement ignited a fire within me that I couldn't contain. 

My hands found their way to her waist, holding her tightly as if she might disappear if I let go. 

Our kiss was passionate, desperate, filled with the unspoken longing and love we had for each other. 

I could feel her heart beating against mine, matching the rhythm of my own racing heart. 

Her lips tasted sweet and familiar, like home. 

Lost in the moment, I gently laid her down on the grassy floor, never breaking the kiss. 

She responded eagerly, pulling me on top of her, her fingers tangled in my hair. 

I deepened the kiss, exploring every inch of her mouth as if it was the first time. 

The heat between us was intoxicating, consuming us both. 

I felt her hands trailing down my back, sending shivers down my spine. 

I felt her hands roaming eagerly over my back, pulling me closer, her nails digging into my skin with an intoxicating mixture of passion and need. 

I moaned into the kiss, my hands sliding down her body, feeling the curves and softness I had yearned for so long. 

I broke the kiss reluctantly, both of us gasping for air, our foreheads resting against each other.

"Saffron," 

I whispered, my voice hoarse with desire, "Sanjh, I love you so much-" 

She desperately captured my lips again between hers. 

She didn't know how to kiss, but she was rubbing, sucking, and nibbling on my lips harshly, and I let her do as she wanted. 

I could sense her desire increasing; 

She continuously pulled me closer to her, pressing our bodies together. 

I gulped and grabbed her nape tightly, speaking in a slow and serious voice, "You know what you're doing?"

"Hmmm," she just hummed, making me restless. 

I asked again in a slightly louder voice, "I need words. I don't want you to regret this later-"