𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

A little piece of my heart is so scared for her

A little piece of my heart is so scared for her. I'm all restless, running my car on the roads of Banaras.

I already got to know from my security team that she is walking in the streets of the market nearby her house.

I just wanted to see her as soon as possible and embrace her.

I don't know what kind of thoughts and emotions she was going through.

I know she'll surely be in so much pain.

Suddenly, the car in front of me stopped, so I had to stop as well, and I saw that the other side of the road was busy and messy, and my Saffron was walking on the side, lost in her deep thoughts.

I saw her almost after a month.

I don't even know how much I suffered in these three weeks, how much I missed her in these three weeks, how much I cried for her in all these three weeks, how much my eyes were yearning to see her just once, how much my ears were yearning to hear a single word from her soothing voice, how much my heart was yearning to feel her comfortable presence around me.

But I was punishing myself for that one sin.

But it's enough now; she needs me, and I'll not ignore her from now on for even a second.

I came out of the car with blurry vision because of tears, seeing her just in front of me after so many days.

The comfort in my heart was blooming and flowing through my eyes in the form of tears.

I headed towards her, but before I could cross that divider between us, she looked at me, and then the very next moment, a car hit her from behind.

"SAFFRONNNNNNNN-"

A loud scream left my mouth when she collapsed on the ground with a loud thud.

My soul left my body seeing that heart-wrenching scene in front of me.

I rushed towards her, but the moment I saw her, I froze.

I knelt down on the ground and looked at her fragile body lying on the harsh road.

Blood was flowing from her head.

I can't bear it if she gets even a scratch; now blood is flowing from her body, and I can't do anything.

I felt like I'm about to die.

I can't see her like this.

Before I could realize or do anything, I felt a push and hustle around me.

Advik lifted her, and my heart started wrenching in pain.

"Saffron, wake up-"

I wasn't in my senses, and probably Advik realized that.

Thank God Advik was with me, or I would have died on the spot.

He put her in the car and dragged me along too.