Chapter Thirty-Eight

I woke up and felt no one beside me

I woke up and felt no one beside me. I immediately sat up and looked around. 

"He already left?" I thought, glancing at the wall clock just in front of me.

"I guess he left..." I said with a slight pout.

"Looking for me Saffron?" I suddenly heard his voice. 

I turned and saw my hot husband coming in from the balcony area. 

He was wearing a black shirt and pants, looking drop-dead handsome!

Breathtaking, literally!

"Apka apna pati hu, biwi. Aise ghur ke kya dekh rahi hai?" he said, approaching me with a teasing smile.

I blushed at his statement, suddenly realizing I was naked. 

I slid myself a little further under the heavy duvet. 

He brushed his palm through my hair, and I smiled like a little child.

"Go and freshen up. We'll eat together, and then I have to go for a bit of work," he said, making me a little sad. 

I wanted to spend more time with him, but I couldn't just make him stay at home every day. 

Of course, My King had to work to maintain his legacy.

noted-My King-!!

Ughh even my own brain is teasing me-still can't stop thinking cheesy things for him.

He went outside of the bedroom, but not before saying to call him if I needed help.

After completing my morning routine, I came out wearing a lightweight yellow frock suit and carried a red dupatta. 

I came downstairs and saw him talking with someone. 

He extended his hand when I was on the last step of the stairs. 

I gave him my hand, and he held it as we walked together while he was still on the call. 

He signaled me to sit down and then ended the call. 

He gave me a cup of coffee and a bowl of sliced fruits. 

I was just looking at him with a little smile on my face. 

His little gestures are just heart-melting for me.

He gulped a glass of juice, and I was swallowing my saliva just watching him.

How can anyone look so handsome while drinking? 

Freaking hell, why have I become such a creep in love?! 

His Adam's apple, 

fuckkkkkkkkkk, my mind, 

please stawppp!