𝐇𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞~

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞"~

31-year-old, 186cm tall man with a broad chest and wide shoulders.

Despite his captivating blue eyes, he is a blazing disaster capable of turning the whole world around him to ash.

An anonymous figure in the dark underworld, he remains unknown to all human beings, silently manipulating every facet of Indian politics and economics.

From Bollywood to media, social media, press, and reports, everything falls under his control. He is a king, an enigmatic ruler known only as '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐒𝐑.'

No one knows his true identity, and even the powerful forces he controls are oblivious to him.

His decisions possess the potential to shake the entire country, yet he remains a mysterious figure.

Many dismiss him as a myth, an illusion, a conspiracy theory, but a select few believe in his existence.

Crossing paths with him often leads to brutal consequences, with those who have seen him meeting a gruesome fate.

From fancy fashion to heavy machinery, high-tech electronics to big car companies, lively shopping malls to sturdy banks—everything falls under his quiet command.

He's the silent ruler, like a ghost orchestrating things behind the scenes. 

It's a bit creepy, yet strangely fascinating, as his control weaves a spooky charm through the various parts of his mysterious kingdom.

Now, the story unfolds as we explore what happens when his heart and mind come under the influence of someone else.
Witness the tale of a man whose life, once governed by silence and secrecy, falls under the unexpected control of a simple girl.