𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Mature content Ahead--!!

!!!Kindly skip the chapter if you are uncomfortable don't report me or I'll curse you.!!!

Please I'm begging don't report..💀🙏

Grab a water bottle and tissue paper if you need. Ahem ahem.

'Your moans will make me lose my control,'

he said, which sent vibrations to my core.

His words were affecting me in a really brutal way.

He slowly slid the sleeves of my blouse down and removed it from my body, leaving me only in a red laced bra.

I felt naked under his gaze; I just wanted to pull him and hug him to hide my face.

'Stop me if you feel it's too much-because I know I'll surely lose myself,'

he said, and my stomach twisted.

He placed his lips on my cleavage and gave me a few wet kisses.

Then, slowly, he brushed his hands to the hem of my lehenga skirt, unhooked it, and then brushed his palm on my lower stomach.

I gasped for air.

He was still kissing and sucking on my cleavage and collarbone.

He suddenly captured my lips with all suddenness and then unhooked the bra, sliding the lace down from my shoulders.

I held his wrist when I felt him sliding it completely down from my bosoms.

He groaned in the kiss, and then, with one hand, he held both of my wrists and pinned them above my head.

In action, my body arched towards his.

I couldn't help but feel weak under him.

He removed the bra from my body and threw it down on the bed.

I felt a sudden urge to cover up myself.

I closed my drowsy eyes; I had never felt this timid before.

I just wanted to hide myself.

I shivered under him, and when I opened my eyes, he still didn't look down at me; he was busy kissing my lips.

He slowly released my wrists, and I placed my hands on my bosoms, closing my eyes and feeling lost in the kiss.

He left my lips and trailed his lips to my jaw, then to my neck and collarbone.

I felt my breath stop when I felt him going down.

I opened my eyes and looked at him; his eyes were closed.