𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I wake up with a slight headache

I held my head, 'Aghhh,' I groaned in pain and then looked around myself. 

It was dark outside. 

Ughh, is it morning or night? 

After a minute of realization, I remembered what happened today. 

I looked around me; everything was perfect, the whole room was clear, there was no proof of what happened a few hours ago, but it had left a wound in my heart and head. 

I will never forget what he did to me. 

Ughhhh, I'm feeling uneasy in this house. 

It feels so dark in this house, I just need fresh air and a glimmer of hope. 

Fuck all this mess, I'm going outside.

I thought all this and took a deep breath, grabbing my dupatta, and stepped ahead downstairs.

As I stepped on the stairs, I saw Mr. Rathore sitting in the hall. 

His head was on the headrest, and he was sitting comfortably on the sofa, reclined. 

A heat of hate rushed through my body as soon as I remembered what happened a few hours ago. 

I lowered my gaze and stepped down, maybe the noise of my payal alerting him that I was coming, so he opened his eyes. 

I felt his gaze on me, but I ignored it and continued towards the door until I heard his cold voice.

"Where are you going at this time?"

"None of your business," I said and approached the main door, trying to open it. It didn't budge. "Open the door," I said in irritation without looking back at him.

"It's getting dark outside, so you can't leave the mansion. It's dangerous," he said, making my anger cloud my brain.

"Andhera to is mansion me bahar se zyada hai, to sabse zyada khatra to yaha hai," I said, turning back and looking into his eyes.

"Don't be stubborn, Saffron," he said calmly, making me annoyed as hell.

"Am I really being stubborn, Mr. Rathore? Am I?" I said in a loud voice and added, "Whatever, I don't have the strength to argue with you. Just let me go outside, because it feels like a cage here."

"Think whatever you are thinking. If it's a cage, then you are in a cage. You can't go outside. I said what I said," he said in a cold voice and turned back to go inside his office.

"I never said this to anyone, but you forced me. You forced me to hate you so much. So much that I prayed to Mahadev to make you feel so much pain, so much that you lost everything you love, everything you are obsessed with. Praying to Mahadev to kill me in an accident if you are obsessed with me, so that you can feel unbearable pain—" I was saying all this in extreme anger until he approached me with the speed of light, pushed me against the door, and stood so close to me.