Chapter 1

(TW:this chapter mentions abuse and suicide If not comfortable read skip to next chapter)

Y/n POV

How much long can I take this? Being used for my dad to take my money and use it for myself. His words keeps telling me 'if it wasn't for my talent he would have gotten ride of me years go'

Ever since I was little I had this talent. It was the violin. When I was 5 my mom gave me my first violin and when I first touch it felt this amazing feeling. Like I was meant  to play it.

Only after a few lessons everyone say how I played with one go. The music flowing Through me as it wants me to play it out there.

That started all these offers to the best music school, programs and sponsors. My dad was ready to grab them all.

My mom tried her best to shield me from him and his greed. Those nights of screaming and sounds of hitting still haunts me.

Sadly when I was 16 my mother got sick and passed away. She was the only person that cared about me.

After her passing my dad pushed me perform as his hunger for money got bigger. He would make me play even if I was sick. 7 times I had to go to the hospital due to fever spiking.

Even now as I'm an adult he refuse to let me go. Threatening to keep playing to provide for him. Once I told him I was leaving, he slapped me so hard I landed in the ground. Then he kicked, leaving bruises on my back.

After that I was petrified to go against him. Is this even living?

Now I'm wondering the city with my violin in hand as I my body feels numb. Just wanting this life to end. There so no other way to be free from this.

As I walk I noticed the city bridge. A thought for a second before I start to gather heavy rocks In my jacket.

Slowly I walk to the bridge, my mind thinking of my mom. I know she would look down on this but I just want to be free. I want to play for me, not for someone else to gain my fame.

Stopping at the middle of the bridge I slowly stand on the edge. The wind blowing as I look down.

For a moment I felt free. I hug my violin to my chest for comfort. If I do this I'm bring my violin.

With tears of joy I turn around and I lean back, letting me fall. As I fell a could have sworn I I heard my mom voice. Telling me I'm free now.

I close my me eyes as my body hits the water. Slowly sinking down, I close my eyes.

Moments later I gasp as I wake up laying in the ground. I start to panic! No no I didn't die? How am I still alive?!

Calling myself down I look around. The sky is red with a pentagram in the clouds, my eyes then sees a sight that says "welcome to hell"

Hell?...so I did die...and I'm In hell? I noticed that I will have my Violin with me. Starting to smile I stand up and open my arms.

Freedom! All I felt was freedom for the first time in my life! Tears of joy roll down my face.

After enjoying the moment for awhile I then grab my violin and I start heading to the city. Its form like a pentagram as will but I keep walking.

This time..I'm playing for myself.. even it's in hell.