Chapter 38

*one year later*

Charlie POV

Today is the big day! I can't believe it's finally here!

"Hunter where are you? I know you're here" I say as I listen carefully.

I hear some babbling under the table. Smiling in look down and see my baby brother laughing when he sees me.

"Gotcha!" I gentle pick him up and tickle his belly. "Today is the day Hunter! Mom and dad is getting married!"

Hunter just giggles in my arms as I bounce him. I can't believe how big he's getting.

"Hey babe I go his outfit ready and his back up" Vaggie comes in with his outfits.

"Thanks Vaggie, he's gonna look so handsome. Mom just needs to focus..actually can you dress him? I wanna check on my parents" I ask as I hand him to her.

"You go babe I got this little one here" she smiles before I head to dad's room first.

As I open the door I gasp. So many clothes everywhere, socks in a pile and a very nervous dad sitting on a chair with a rubber duck.

"Dad, be exited! It's your wedding day! Y/N is getting ready and everyone will be here in an hour" I say as I snap my fingers and the room is now clean.

"I know that kiddo...it's just weddings always get me. I just want this day to be perfect." He says as he starts to be calm.

"Listen dad I know what you been through with mom wasn't the best...but Y/n is different, she loves you so much and you two have a beautiful playfully little boy" I say as I get his suit ready.

" you two are deserve each other other.." I smile as I wait for him to change.

When he comes out hers wearing a black tux with apple on the back of his suit, a white snake wrapped around it. His hair is slicked back as he check himself in the mirror.

"I still go it kiddo.." he says as smile. I just walk up to him and hug him.

Hugging me back we both start to cry. Like all the joy leading up to this day is finally coming out.

After crying with dad for a good 10 minutes I walk to Y/N room. I can't wait to see her in her dress!

When I open the door I see Cherri and Angel Dust doing her hair and make up.

"Just a little more baby pop" Cherri says as she's finishing Y/N hair.

"I'll go get the dresses" Angel says as he's done with her make up.

"Y/N you look beautiful" I say in awe.

"Wait till in the dress Charlie's. Also we have your dress too" she smiles at me as Cherri finish the last touches.

After all of us get changed we all look awe at Y/N.
She wearing a purple and black gothic strapless ballroom dress, her hair up in a tight slight messy bun and lovely lavender diamond necklace.

"Y/n you look like a true Queen of hell!" I say as I just in excitement. "You two did an amazing job!"

As I say that Cherri and Angel high five each other.

"Uh can you have a minute you two? I wanna talk to Charlie for a moment" Y/N ask and they leave us alone.

"Charlie...I just want to thank you" Y/N smiles and I look at her confused.

"If I didn't know about your hotel who knows what would have happened to me? You took me in and you brought your dad and I together. You really made my life better." She then hugs me tightly "and I would love to call you my daughter...but only if you want me to.."

Now I'm crying again cause she called me her daughter. Oh fuck I'm a baby but I'm so happy.

"Of course you can mom!" I say and I can her tearing up a little." Hey heh the wedding is gonna start mom. Let's not ruin your makeup."

We both laugh and now it's show time.

Now standing by my dad with Hunter in my arms I watch my parents exchange rings, both of them looking so much in love. Husker is marrying them.

Hunter giggles as the say 'I do'. I swear this little guy is so cute!

"You may kiss the bride.." Husker says.

My dad then grab Y/N, his wings spread out and fly them up high In the sky. They kiss each other passionately as they are up there. Everyone claps and cheers.

Tears running down my face as my dad finally has the love he deserves. Kissing Hunters cheek they fly back down and hug us. All of tearing with joy.

I know now this family is forever.