Chapter 18

Y/n POV

As I wake up well feeling rested I also realized I was in Lucifer's bed with Lucifer himself! My face blush red as we are still in each other's arms. Fully clothed. Luckily he's still sleeping.

Oh satan.. we kissed... we kissed each other. Oh hell we kissed!

My heart beating fast as thoughts of last night happened. That amazing stars. Us flying through them, and then we kissed.

FUCK I JUST KISSED THE KING OF HELL!!

As I get lost in my thoughts I didn't noticed Lucifer starting to wake up. He yawns so loud the he spots me. His face starting to blush as he realizes I'm in his bed.

"WAH!" He shouts out , jump and landed on the ground after my let me go. I sit up and I see to see if he's okay.

"Are you okay?" I try not to laugh cause it was quite funny.

He climbs himself up back in the bed. Seeing how we still have clothes on he seems calmer.

"So you...me?" He starts to ask..

"We just kissed and fell asleep"I blush deeply as I explain to him.

I feel his hand gently touching my cheek and turn me to face him. Those eyes of his were so warm and filled with care.

He slowly leans in and kisses me softly. My heart beating fast as he kisses me.

He pulls back and we just stare at each other. Our faces even more red.

"Fireworks?" He ask.

"Yes. Fireworks" tell him as I blush deeply.

He then leans in again and kisses me. This time I'm kissing him back. Enjoying our kiss with every moment.

We pull back and for foreheads touch each other.
Looking at each other and we just smile.

"Give me a chance?...give this a chance?" He ask me and I just kiss his forehead.

"Of course"

Charlie POV

I'm sitting at my desk as I try to figure out what do you about the early extermination. Shit they care coming at the hotel first. Fuck!

Knock knock knock.

"Oh charile~" I hear my dad's voice from the other side of the door. "I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority as your father by coming in anyways!~"

My dad kicks the door so hard it breaks in fucking half!

"What the fuck dad?! That was my door!" I yell at him, Surprised that he's even here.

"Oh Charlie it happened~" he sang as his eyes are heart shaped and smiling a love sick smile. Oh! Good news about him and Y/N!

"We kissed...we kissed! And it was magical..like being kisses for the first time!" He sighs as dramatically lays in the couch. I just smiles a little.

"Dad I'm so happy for you. You and Y/N seem good together" I say as I'm happy for him.

"Anyways! Not I have bigger problems...her dad is in hell.." he growls at that and I gasp.

"Keep an ear out. Incase he plans something..." he sighs.

"Of course dad. No way he will go near her when you hve her protection"

Alastor POV

I listen from the shadows as I listen to this new piece of information. My smile becomes more sinister.

So..her father is in hell...maybe he is willing to make a deal with me...

After all we both want something from the lovely lady.

He wants her talent and money...

I want her heart and soul..

Perhaps I should find this man. Before the V's gets to him. This could help my plan to break their deal.

How dare that man kiss my violinist....he will pay...I just have to find his weakness..