Chapter 31

Y/N POV

Fear is just rising in me as Lilith looks at me. Fuck she not playing. Trying to stand my ground I sit in the chair across from her.

Playing with my fingers under the table as I'm nervous. Us just sitting there in silence. Fuck should I say something?

"So I see Lucifer has taken a..liking to you..or maybe just your powers?" She smirks at me.

"You know after he ask for his stupid favor his protection will be gone...and he will throw you away..." she continues to speak.

I just look down at my hands. Was she for real? Lucifer would never do that to me....not after all the time we spent together.

"So I'm offering you to spare your heart and let me remove the snake mark on your wrist" she glanced at me.

I stare at the snake mark and then rage starts to rise in me.

"No.." I whisper.

"Speak up. It would be easier..." I cut her off as I slam my hand on the table.

"Fuck no! You aren't not gonna do that!" I scream at her as my eyes turn purple in rage.

"You have no idea how hurt he was when you left?! You just didn't say anything to him! Even your own daughter who had to fight those exorcist! He fought them with her but where were you?! Lucifer is the sweetest man I ever met! Sure he's silly but that makes me love him even more! You may be his ex wife but IM NOT GONNA LET YOU HAVE HIM!" I scream that last part so loud it shocked her!

I breathe heavy as we both just stare at each other. Rage is slowly dying down.

Fuck I just yelled at Lilith...

SLAM

We both hear a door slam and we turn to the door.

There was Lucifer coming in his eyes glowing red as he walks in. Fuck he's hot when he's mad.

Lucifer POV

I got so mad when I overheard Lilith offering removing my snake mark off Y/N. I March in and I head to Y/N who is staring at me with shock.

I then grab her, dip her to my height and kisses her deeply in front of Lilith. Our kiss so passionate and deeply as I poor all my love for her. Our tongues dance together.

I pull back and Y/N is in a daze. Smirking at that I pick up Y/N up bridal style. Glaring at Lilith as she's shocked herself.

"I made myself clear...I found someone else. I love her and I won't let her go. I still respected you cause you're still Charlie mother..." I say as I walk to the open window in the room. "Don't bother her again.."I growl that last part as I fly us out of that place.

Y/N holding on to me close as I fly us to Charlie hotel. Fuck I missed holding her like this. I look down at her as I hear her whimper.

"Y/N...what's..." she cut me off as she just hugs me close.

"I was so afraid you two would get back together! Thought you didn't want me anymore since she's your first love" she starts crying as she talks about her feelings.

My heart breaks from her tears. I never want to see her cry, ever. I land us in the roof of the hotel and I just keep holding her. Tears start to fall down my eyes too.

"Y/n...I love you..so much. Sure Lilith was my first love but how can I ever think about letting you go. When you came into my life you made it so much brighter..." I say softly kissing her tears away. "I do plan on never letting you go...if that's alright I mean I uh I" fuck nowI'm getting embarrassed.

She then cup my face and kisses me deeply and long that I lose my balance. Now as we fall we then both laugh as tears fall down our faces. Our foreheads touching as we look at each other.

"I love you Luci...so much" she whispers.

"And I love you my symphony" I say leaning in and kisses her again.

I'm not gonna let any fuck face have her!

Alastor POV

Hiding in the shadows as I see this sickly display makes me so angry! She was suppose to come to me! That fool was supposed to go back to Lilith!

Fuck now I have to push my plan further. I will have Y/N mine.