Chapter 32

Lucifer POV

It's been a few days since Lilith spoke to Y/N...and she still won't leave the mansion. I've been staying at the hotel with Y/N.

It kinda feels like a little get away, just the two of us. With the help of Charlie it really feels like a small vacation.

Fuck I really missed Y/N when we were apart. Her smile, laugh and kisses, everything. She really is my symphony.

"Ta da! The brand new violinist rubber duck!" I present Y/N my newest creation and she claps. Her eyes with awe.

"Oh Luci it's so cute! And the violin looks like mine." She smiles as she gets a closer look at it.

Y/N leans in and kisses my cheek, making my heart beat so fast it's about to rip out of my chest.

"Thank you my love! You are my muse for this creation." I smile at her, winking at her.

After we head down stairs to the lobby. I still have some choice of words to say to Angel Dust. How dare he ditch Y/N with those fuckers!

Spotting Angel at the bar I march to him but Y/N rush to me to try to calm me down.

"Luci, let him explain first before you say a thing...promise?" She looks at me with a puppy look. Fuck that face.

"Fine...." I look over at Angel Dust " explain now.."I hiss that last word.

Angel Dust then gets up and goes on his knees. You can see his tears falling down his face.

"I'm so fucking sorry...that bastard Val made me do it! He said if I did I could be close to having my contract over...I just wanted to be free" he sobs as he shivers hard.

Angel Dust POV

Fuck fuck why did I even listen to Val?! Y/N been nothing but sweet to me! She doesn't see me as some fucking porn star.

Instead she say me like a normal person, like when I was before I did drugs! Other than Cherri she's my best friend! I'm her biggest fan!

I feel someone coming close to me. Whatever they do I deserve it. I don't deserved being Y/N friend.

I suddenly felt arms around me, looking up and see Y/N hugging me tight. My eyes widen in shock.

"I forgive you Angel. I know you have to deal with so much. I forgive you..." she says as she starts to cry.

Hugging her tight as we both cry. Fuck this gal forgives me! She really is something. Short King is so fucking lucky to have her.

"Fine..she's forgives you but I will talk to your boss about this. That creep is gonna get fucked!" Short King yells.

Someone should really tell him not to say that.

Y/N POV

Well didn't expect Lucifer to forgive Angel Dust.. but I'm glad he didn't kill him or anything.

After all of that Lucifer at do something with Charlie. Which is good so Cherri can come over with my stuff.

Cherri comes in through my window in my room and hands me the stuff.

"You sure about this baby pop? This is huge, you shouldn't keep this from him." Cherri said as she looks concerned.

"I just wanna find out myself before I say anything. I do t wanna freak him out" I say as I start heading to the bathroom.

After I do my busniess I wait for the results to come in. My heart racing out of nervousness. This is huge if I am.

What will Lucifer say? Will he be excited or hate me? Fuck fuck!

"Easy easy we wait for the test then We can think about it. I'm here for ya every fucking second." Cherri calms me down as she hugs me close.

She's right. If I am I have a huge support system. The people in this hotel. I just want Lucifer to be happy if I am.

I go back to the bathroom, my hands shaking as I pick up the test. My eyes widened as I read the results. Tears fall down my face as I go to my knees.

Cherri then rushes to me and hold me as I cry silently in her arms.

It's positive....I'm pregnant... I'm pregnant with Lucifer's baby.