Chapter 19

Lucifer POV

It's been a week since our first kiss and things has been amazing. I'm even teaching her how to handmade toys. So far shes getting there just more practice.

It's been a long time since I felt this type of connection with someone.

"Now my darling! Prepare to be amazed by my amazing abilities!" I saw was we are in the living room. She's sitting down on the couch waiting for what about to show her.

"And...Tada!" I shape shift into a white tiger. Her eyes go wide and she's claps.

"Luci that's amazing! I didn't know you can do that!" She says as she's in awe.

"I can shape shift into anything really" I say as I turn back, blushing red.

"Still it's so amazing! You surprise me everyday with something new" she then pulls me to her and kisses my cheek. Making my heart beat.

"Well...i...yeah.." I babble as I'm in a love daze.

Fuck I love her so much. I hope when I say those words she will say them back.

Alastor's POV

I meet with Y/N father in an old abandoned factory at the edge of town. I must say this man is  such a drunk. Him swaying side to side as he walks to me.

"So you...*hic* wanna see me...red dude" he slurs his words as he then collapse in the floor. My how can a lovely woman like Y/N have such a father like this.

"Well my lad. I'm here to make a deal with you." I say as I slowly walk to home. He then sits up as he listens to what I have to offer.

"We both want the same person. Your daughter...except you want her to perform and make you money again...I simple want her for her heart and body..." I say as this man chugs his drink ".

"Fuck that bitch*hiccup* She died ...when I made the biggest bet..*hiccup* that girl owes me" he rants but I just ignore that.

"So I will make you a deal...I can give you some power to get Y/N to me unharmed.. if you do that then you will be rich beyond your dreams. If you fail in any way...I own your soul and will do whatever I please with it" I look at him as my demonic form starts to turn. My eyes Turning  into radio dials.

I can smell the fear coming from this man. This fool gonna be somewhat useful to me.

"Fuck it it's gonna make me rich let's do it" I smirk as he says that.

I reach out my hand and it glows green.

"Deal?" I ask him. He stands up wobbly and shakes my hand. The room shakes as my face turns more demonic.

"Deal"

Y/N POV

Out of the blue I start to shiver. Like something bad was happening. I pull back from my kiss with Lucifer. His eyes looking at me with concern.

"What's wrong?" He ask me as he press his forehead against mine.

"Something is happening or is gonna happen. I don't know what...but bad.." fear starts to ruin through my body.

Lucifer then kisses my forehead, rubbing my back to calm me down.

"Remember...you're under my protection. I won't let anything bad happen to you.." he says as he takes my hands and places it in his chest, where his heart is. "You mean so much to me, I will fight for you with everything I got"

Im blushing super red as he looks at me with so much care in his eyes...maybe even...love. Yes, I'm under his protection and his mark is still in my wrist.

"Thank you Lucifer" I smile at him as I blush a little.

"Now...where were we?...oh I remember" he says then he leans In and kisses me. Kissing him back as my hands rubs his chest.

Sure he's in my lap as we make out he's a really good kisser.