Chapter 29

Lucifer POV

"Lilith...you're the one that told me you wasn't happy and wanted a divorce. No matter how much I tried to tap to you your mind was made up. Now after 7 years I'm finally in a place where I am happy you want to just come back and get back together?!" I scream at her. My rage growing inside me.

How dare she just come back here like she owned the place after so many fucking years!? I look over at Charlie and she's even mad.

"Mom you want me to shut down the hotel that I worked so hard?! I'm helping our people!" She yells her eyes glowing red.

"What you are doing is a waste of time. I'm surprised that Lucifer is part of this silly idea of yours" Lilith says as she snaps herself a drink.

"The fuck Lilith! You can't stay here! You can't just fucking come here out the blue" I yell at her.

"Oh and I need you to get ride of that girl you're protecting....you can do that right?" She ask me as she looks at her nails.

"Fuck no! Lilith we got divorced cause we both agreed there was nothing left for us! I found someone that truly loves me for me" my demon form starts to rise up.

Lilith just stares blankly at me as she stands up. Normally I would find this hot but I don't feel any love for her.

"You think she loves you? She asked you for protection...she probably just faking cause she needs protection" she says darkly that makes me get angry more.

Charlie then stands between us, her demon form coming out too. I never seen her so mad at her bother before.

"You have no idea how dad was when you guys got divorced! After all this time he finally found someone that really makes him happy! You can't just tell him to leave that!" She tells as her eyes are red! "And I will not close my hotel! It will make a huge difference! She's been a huge help believing in me!!"

After taking a few breathes i just look at my daughter is awe. My eyes tear up as I then just squeeze her in a hug.

"Oh Charlie! You do love your dad!" Tears start falling out like a water fall as I just hug Charlie."wah!!! My daughter loves me!"

"Dad! This is not the time to be emotional!" Charlie yelps out as I squeeze her tightly.

Right right now it's not the time!

"I'm off to bed for the night...we will all talk more tomorrow " Lilith says as she starts heading to one of the rooms.

"Dad...what are you gonna do? What about Y/N?" She asked as she looks very concerned.

Fuck I need to figure this out!

Y/N POV

I get up in the middle of the night, I can't sleep. Waking in the halls I head to the lobby. Thankfully Nifty had some extra clothes for my change into. A baggy black skull shirt with some sweatpants.

I head to the bar and I sit, my mind thinking about tonight. Why is Lilith back? She looks very scary.

What if she wants to be a family again? What will this mean for Lucifer and I? My heart starts to break thinking about it.

"Why the long face sweetheart?" The radio demon appears behind me.

"It's nothing...I just want to be alone" I tell him as I look at him.

"Why I believe you're quite worried about a certain woman wanting her husband back.." he says as he starts to grin. "Why I wouldn't blame him does? I mean she's his first love after all."

My heart burns when he says that. So he wants her back?

"Now don't frown my dear. Smile. After all I do have my deal to offer again. I believe that I'm the perfect suitor to protect you"  he says as he takes my hand and kisses it.

"Just remember that it's there because now our king will have his Queen back you need a new protector!" He says then he disappears again.

Tears starts to fall down my face...maybe I should just take his deal...but I don't want to lose Lucifer.

I then walk back to Angel room with my heart aching.

Alastor's POV

She took the bait...now to wait till she comes to me. Soon my lovely, you will belong to me and I will be even more powerful.

Having a lovely lady by my side is a bonus.. my heart beats with excitement of the idea making this woman my wife.