Chapter 12.

(The song in this Chapter is Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling featuring Lizzy Hale. Enjoy and listen when it starts)

Lucifer POV

Tonight is the night. People are starting to arrive and the servants are busy.  Ladies wearing there best dresses and men trying to look powerful.

I'm wearing a white suit, red and black dress shoes. Fixing my white bow tie and my hair is slicked back.

The most powerful overlords greet me as they come in.  Ugh these fuckers are so smug, thinking they can work with me.

As I'm now at the bar getting a drink. Waiting for Y/N to come down.

I wonder where she is. Suddenly the lights goes up, making everyone fucking gasp!

"Okay who fucked with the power?!"

Y/N POV

On cue a light shine on Cherri on top for the grand stairs. She's wearing a black ripped one strap dress with a pink leather jacket with hand gloves.

The music starts to play to the thoughts of the Melody in my head.

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through me

I start to play as second light lands on me in the middle of the ballroom. Everyone backing up so that I'm center. I'm wearing a black strapless short ballroom dress with a red bow on my waist.

Tired mechanical heart
Beats 'til the song disappears

As I play that note. A white light comes from my music, forming into a a young woman who looks like she's being controlled by strings. This make everyone gasp.

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

As Cherri sing strong at that part I start to pick up the pace. I start to move around slowly, the light of the young girl following my movement.

So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

I then start to play strong as the beat drops. Spinning around as I play. The light keeps moving but a red light start to form into a man on top. Controlling the white light woman with her strings.

Shatter me

Charlie then goes down the stairs and sings her heart out. Feeling so much power in the for the
Song.

Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

I start to slow play again. My movement matching the music.

If only the clockwork could speak
I wouldn't be so alone

The white light girl looking up at the red figured man, trying to pull her strings off her.

We'd burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown

The white light girl then grabbing her own violin as she looks up at the red man with rage. I start to play faster to the melody.

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

I close my eyes as I my movements pick up, slowly spinner as the white like girl starts to play in rage to the red man. Making him look like he's in pain.

So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

Cherri then moves to the ballroom floor, walking around as she sings string, her hands gripping her arm.

Shatter me

I look a Cherri is I play the to the beat drop. I put all my power to it. The white light girl then starts to land on her knees at the red light man makes her go on her knees. Her hands never stop playing the violin.

Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

As I continue to play I feel my body starting to get weak. No no I have this part.!

If I break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing
The days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
If I break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing
The days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
  (only..)

Cherri then takes a breath. I let the beat drop was I stop playing. Getting ready for the main part. I shake my hand and I get ready. The white light woman starts to get up on her knees and glares at the right light man. I then play the big part.

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

As I play the part the white lights woman get brighter. Her strings sit off and then she grows wings. The red light man disappearing.

So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

Then the woman's light starts to glow purple. Coming to me and herself forming into purple wings behind me.

Shatter me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

Cherri then throw her fist in the air as she dinged feeling the strength of being free from this song as the beat drop at the last king. I then play the final parts.

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

I then stop playing as both Cheri and I catch our breaths. The purple wings that was in me disappears. Looking at everyone in the room their faces are in awe.

Suddenly a roar of clapping and cheering comes. Some whistles too. I stars to feel woozy so Cherri runs to me and put my arm around her shoulder. Helping me to closest room.

Does the first time playing that song for people...I really felt free.

I hope Lucifer liked it.

(A/N. I hope I did this chapter well! Hoped you guys liked it!)