Chapter 16

Y/n POV

I must be crazy. I just followed Alastor to a room without thinking. My mind racing in fear. Clam down Y/N I have the mark. I'm okay...I hope.

"Now darling I have a better deal for you" he starts to say as I just look at him. "As you can see, Lucifer is quite a powerful man, but he's also emotionally weak. My, you should have seen him when his wife left" he says as he walks around me.

"He can simply break that deal, making your mark from him disappear. Now I my deal is simple." He then leans his face to me very close. "You sign your talent and power to me and give you my protection. However in return...you just have to promise yourself to me."

He grins at me while he takes his hand out. His hand glowing green.

"Do we have a deal?

I just stare at him. How dare he call Lucifer weak...

I slapped his hand away from me and glare at him. His eyes seem surprised that I smacked his hand.

"You maybe be the all powerful radio demon but I'm not stupid... you don't know Lucifer like I do.. he keeps his word." I glared at him before I head to the doors.

"He even taught me a few things." I turn back and look at him my eyes glowing purple. "Don't take shit from other demons"

With those words I leave the room and head back to the lobby. I just want to away from his red motherfucker.

Alastor POV

She rejected my deal...looked at me straight in the eye and rejected me. It..it..was...amazing

I feel a sharp beat in my heart. This feeling...it's so foreign to me. My hand grips my chest.

Her eyes when she looked at me...I want to see it again..

Lucifer POV

After I spoke with Charlie I'm more determined to tell Y/N how I feel. Nothing is gonna stop me!

Heading to lobby I see Y/N coming out of a room. She doesn't really look happy. When she spots me she immediately smiles and waves.

"Everything alright?" I walk to her looking concerned .

"Yes everything is fine Luci I promise" she gives me a warm smile.

"Great! Now let's go have lunch!" I say as I turn I trip and land face in the floor. "I'm okay!" I say as I give a thumbs up!

Y/N laughed but helps me up. Fuck that was stupid of me!

We head out of the hotel and into the city. Ugh I forgot how dangerous it is. Luckily people fear me as we walk by. Those bastards and bitches running away from fear. I smirk at that.

From the windows you can see people looking surprised that the king of hell is walking with someone after years of not leaving the mansion.

"Luci, are you sure we are safe here?" Y/N ask as she then holds my hand, making me blush but I hide it.

"You have my words. Just one more block then we can eat"I smile up at her as we walk.

"Y/N!" Someone called her name and she immediately goes pale.

Seeing a male alligator demon is clearing drink. Seem to be older.

"You bitch! You left me with all my debt!"he then grabs her roughly and forced her on my knees. Y/N is shake with fear and her breathing becomes fast.

"You fucking come back to me and fix this you stupid cunt!" He's about to slap her but I grab his hand before he made contact.

Growling my demon form comes out as I grip his arm so hard he kneels down.

"This woman is under that King of Hell protection...if you dare touch her I will make sure you fucking regret it" I say to him as my voice gets dark.

I then push him away and go to Y/N so is having a panic attack. I snap my finger and we are in my bedroom at the mansion.

I hold her and as soon as I hold her she breaks down sobbing, shaking in my arm. I just hold her close to me. My eyes glow red as I want to kill that bastard..

"He...he...he's back!" She's screams in my chest as she grip on my jacket.

"It's my dad!!" She continues to sob. All I can right now is hold her till she calm down.