Chapter 21

Y/N POV

Lucifer took me home after that mess. Now sitting in my room my hands still shaking in what happened. Fuck that was a close one...but I feel guilt that the hotel got damaged.

Charlie said Alastor is gonna take care of it so I shouldn't worry about it. Still I feel guilt that happened cause of me.

Lucifer then comes in my room with some tea and snacks, sitting next to me after putting them down.

"Y/N I promise I will find him and you won't have to worry about him" Lucifer's holds both my hands and promised me. The look in his eyes is dead serious.

"I know you will...I just don't want to be his puppet anymore." I look down, trying not to think of memories of my dad.

I then reach for my tea and take a sip. Lucifer then smirks as he leans in close to me.

"So....you're a virgin?" He ask and I just almost choke on my tea when he said that.

FUCK he did hear me! Why did I even say that?! Oh yeah I was about to die.

Blushes extremely red i just look away avoiding his eyes at me.

"Well...I...I...uh..." like panic goes through me "yes I am....was under dad's control so much I didn't have friends or had a boyfriend."

It was true. The friends I made when my mom was alive left as soon as dad booked me so much, just to feed his greed.

"I see..well...that's new information..."he blushes as he rubs the back of his head awkwardly.

Now he knows I'm not experienced..I just hope he doesn't sees me different.

If I'm begging honest I have been thinking about it. Losing it to Lucifer. Just have a feeling he would be gentle with me...and he is hot when he angry. Today when that gang attack his demonic form was attractive.

Fuck I'm getting so flustered just thinking about it!

Lucifer's POV

Fuck! She's a virgin! An actual virgin! No experience at all. Fuck that just made me want her even more.

Since we started out make out sessions I've been waiting to do more but I want her to be ready too. I just don't want to hurt her in anyway.

Okay.. just tell her there is no rush. You love this woman. Tell her you pussy!

"Y/N...listen.. I won't push you..when you're ready just tell me. You call all the shots." I say this as I hold her hand."I mean it"

She looks at me and blushes even more.

"Well...I have been thinking about it....with you." She admits as her face gets even more red.

She..been..thinking..me....her us having..

I'm blushing so much I think steam is coming out of my ears. Fuck I never wanted anyone as much

"Can we uh...maybe have a nice date night? And see where it goes?" I offer.

She looks at me for a second and the smiles brightly at me.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." She leans in and kisses my lips softly.

She pulls back and stands up.

"We'll see you at 6? I wanna get ready for our date" she smiles.

"Oh yeah date! I will prepare everything!" I stand up and I walk to the door" till then my dear!"

I walk to the hall and close the door. I'm gonna make tonight the best night for her!

Adam POV

"What do you mean there is fucking nothing you can do?!" I yell at Sera.

Bitch just rubs her head as she explains.

"I'm sorry Adam but there is not mistake. Her death was suicide. You should know that mean she belongs in hell"

"Can you just rewrite it or some type of bullshit you can do!?" I grit my teeth as I start to get angry.

"I'm sorry but no. Now do your job and leave it alone!" Sera says before she leaves.

Fuck! I can let that short fucker have this woman!

You stole Lilith from me...now I'm gonna steal Y/N from you...

Alastor's POV

Ah the lovely sounds is screams. Oh how I adore that sound, especially since it's coming from Y/N father.

"You had one job and you can't even do that. You failed me and I don't like being failed by a hooligan like you." I say as I pull his chain down hard. My demonic form forming

"Please...please! I'll get her! I promise don't kill me" he begs but I can just tell he is still gonna screw up.

"Now my lad...I don't have use for you...you failed...hopefully you won't taste like it" I say that last part so dark as I slowly walk to him.

Fear and scream g echos in the room. I love it when my meal screams...makes me appreciate my meal better...

Now I have a new plan on getting Y/N...and take Lucifer down once and for all.