Chapter 34

(Song in this chapter is called the kings gambler by epic music VN)
Y/n POV

"Uh guys I appreciate all your doing but I really want an extra cheese pizza" I sighing as I feel my craving acting up.

Vaggie made me a grilled chicken salad and watermelon. Not what I had in mind. What I really want is to stuff my face in pizza.

"Sorry but this book says this will strengthen your powers" she says as she read the book.

SLAM

The lobby door opens and there is Lucifer holding two boxes of pizza, a bag of chips and a box of chocolate.

"Daddy's here! And I got the door!" He says as he slams the stuff on the table and hands me a slice of pizza.

Before I can grab it Charlie takes it.

"Sorry dad but Y/N needs a healthy diet for her and the baby" Charlie says. Man she really taking her big sister role seriously.

"Charlie she deserves a cheat day. Besides she's been craving it. I'm not gonna let me baby duck starve!" He takes back the pizza and hands it to me.

Happily i eat the slice and I moan. Mmm this is what i really wanted! Baby and I are happy.

"Alright fine dad but she's still hbo g the fruit.." she says.

It's been a month since I found out I was pregnant and I'm 10 weeks now. Lucifer kinda dragged a doctor here against his will the next day I told him. Felt really bad for the doctor but he checked on me anyways.

Angel then comes in with a few bags. Great he's already baby shopping.

"Got some cute stuff for the baby, I don't know the fuck what this is but I thought it was cute!" He says as he takes out a sleep sack.

"My my look at this...the bitch is having my husband baby.." we all go pale at that.

Turning around we Lilith looking like she's about to kill me.

Angel and Husk then grabs me and hides me behind the bar.

Fuck fuck who told her?!

Lilith POV

"How dare you?! I come all the way here to be a family and then that bitch is pregnant?!" I yell as my rage builds up more.

"Mom! You and dad got divorced! Let dad be happy!" Charlie yells and I glare at her.

"How are you yelling at your mother!?"I dream towards her and slap her cheek so hard. Damn brat speaking to me like that.

"Lilith...how dare you!?" Lucifer then goes into his demonic form and roars at me.

Fuck he's mad. No matter I can always calm him down.

"Hey big horned bitch?!" I snap at that and look to see that bitch standing my Charlie's. Her eyes glowing purple and her hair flowing up.

Charlie POV

Looking shocked at Y/N standing up for me, I'm just worried about her and the baby.

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME! HOW ARE YOU HIT YOUR OWN CHILD!? YOU GOT DIVORCED AND LEFT THEM! WHEN LUCIFER FOUND SOMEONE YOU JIST WANT IT BACK AGAIN?! WELL FUCK YOU! IM HAVIN LUCIFER'S BABY! AND IF YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME THEN LET DO THIS RIGHT NOW!!" She screams out and suddenly her violin then flys towards her and she grabs it.

She then starts to play. Her music gets fast as the floors starts to rumble, her eyes still glowing purple. Red lights the. Appear from the ground circling around mom.

Mom looking fearful as the lights then wrap around her wrist, holding her down. Using that my dad walks towards her. Looking so mad at mom.

"Lucifer...I still.." she starts to speak but dad rips the pearl necklace from her and place his hand on her face.

His eye glow red as mom screams in pain. Fuck I think dad is stripping her of her powers!

Lucifer POV

I should have done this a long time ago. She deserves this. Ignoring her screams I then look at her when the spell is complete.

Looking at my ex wife she seems to fragile now. Like how I first met her. She hurt my daughter and was gonna hurt Y/N.

"Lucifer...you bastard! We could have been happy again!" She screams at me.

"No...you just don't want someone else being Queen...you are banned to go near me Charlie and my future family." I growl at her "now take yourself and GO BACK WHERE YOU WERE!" I scream at her.

Suddenly the music stops. Looking at Y/N she then faints but Charlie holds her, looking very worried.

I then grab Lilith hair and drag her out of the hotel. Kicked her out.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes but I felt nothing for her. All I care about is my family inside the hotel.

As I walk back in Angel notify me that he called the doctor to come now. Rushing to Y/N I hold her close in my arms. Fuck she used a lot of her strength.

"You stupid fools you ruined my plans again!"We  all look up and see Alastor in his demon form.

Fuck he was in on it!