Chapter 3

Y/N POV

As I walk through the streets of hell I can she's looking at me. Sure I'm not your average looking demon. I have small horns and a medium length tail. Other than that I look the same before I died.

I just walk straight to the hotel. Just focus on that. As soon as I thought that I bump into someone.

I look up and see a very tall moth demon. Fear suddenly comes up. Fuck I think this might be other of the V's.

He smiles down at me with this smug smile." Why you must be that pretty violinist everyone is talking about." He hand lift my chin up as examine my face.

"You do have a beautiful face. Bet people will pay money for it" they way he said those words shook me to the core.

Words of my dad shouting in my head. No no stay focused stay focused!

"Can I help you with something?" I look at him hiding my fear so he won't see that I'm weak.

"Well baby...I can make you a star, fame, money,
Not just from your gift..but your face too" she leans down closer to my face.

I try to pull back but he grips my chin hard. Fuck that hurts!

"All of it can be yours...if you sign a contract with me. Given me not only your talent...but your body..." his thumb rubs my bottom lip.

He then lets me go and smirks down at me.

"Think about it baby...I will be watching you" he says in a dark voice as he leaves.

I collapse on my knees, my whole body shaking in fear about giving my body to that man. No no he won't give up. Something about him is telling me he won't leave you alone till I sign his contract.

I stand up as I'm now running to the hotel. Hot tears fall down my face. I'm am not losing my feeding not again!

After what seems like forever running I made it to the hotel. I gasped for air as I try to calm myself down.

This is it. I need protection from these men. I knock on the door hard. Hoping someone answers.

Charlie POV

After hearing a knock I rush to the door. A guest! Finally! I fix myself before I answer.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel...." My eyes looks at a woman who is on her knees crying. I gasp as her tears.

Her hair is a mess, eye red from her crying, holding a bag and some case. The then tugs in my jacket like she's desperate.

"Please please let me stay here...I can't...I can't lose my freedom..."she says as she cries so hard.

I then help her up and guide her inside, sitting her on the couch. As I sit her down Vaggie comes in with some water, looking concerned. Even angel who was flirting with husk again came to see what was going on.

Once she calms down she finally explains what's going on.

"My name is Y/N.."

"Wait the famous violinist?! That Y/N? I'm such a huge fan!" Angel dust fanboy out.

"Angel let her finish!" Vaggie yells at him.

"A few overlords now want me. One the V's offered me a contract for my body and talent. I can't lose my freedom again...I'm begging you princess...help me" she cried again as she then explains her life living, her dad and how she died.

My heart breaks for her. She just wants to be free and I get it. As the princess of hell I will help her.

"Angel, take her to room 154. She's our new guest and needs protection." I tell Angel and he gets the key and takes her to her room.

"Charlie are you crazy? You know the V's won't stop at anything to have her. And who knows how many more overlords want her. She can cause so much trouble" Vaggie tells me in a concerned voice.

That is a point. Then a thought comes in my head. It's a long shot but I wanted to talk to him any ways.

I pick up my phone as I scroll through my contacts.  I take a deep breath and dial the number.

I wait for a few rings till he picks up.

"Hey Bitch~" I hear his voice.

"Hey dad"