Chapter 24

Y/N POV

Waking up first I just yawn and see Lucifer still asleep next to me. My face starts to blush as I remember what we did last night.

I...I slept with the King of Hell himself!

I slowly try to get out of bed i feel a hand on my shoulder, pulling me back to bed. Giggling as I feel Lucifer's arms wrapped around me.

"Mmm why you trying to leave.." he ask in a groggy voice, holding me close to him.

"I just wanted to make some coffee" blushing deeply as he looks at me. He hums then just kisses me deeply.

Kissing him back I rub chest softly. Pulling back I smile at him, both of us giggle a little.

"How about we get dressed and I'll make us some pancakes? Duck shape pancakes" he says as I just giggle more at that.

After we get dressed we head to the kitchen and he starts breakfast. I make us coffee before I set the table.

It's really nice to see Lucifer this happy. I only heard a little bit about his ex wife Lilith. Never met her but I heard she was very beautiful, dangerous but beautiful.

"Pancakes is ready~!" Lucifer sang loud that makes me smile.

As we sit and have breakfast we talk about the new song I'm doing with Angel Dust.

"Charlie is thinking having me perform it in front of the hotel. She hopes to get some business" I say as I finish eating.

Looking out the window I see a tear from the sky...oh no..

"Lucifer...I think it's extermination day" I say then he looks outside.

"Fuck! I forgot! Y/N you stay here. I have to get to Charlie!" He screams as he release his wings.

"Maybe I can help.." I say but he just fly off.

Fuck I'm worried about him..

I then hear something from behind me. Turing around there is an exorcist right behind me. It girls me hard and I yelp in pain.

"I don't know the fuck Adam wants you...but he's getting you" she says as she starts to fly with me.

Fuck!

Lucifer POV

After arriving as soon as Adam is about to choke Charlie I give that fucker a punch so hard he falls down the roof window. Grabbing Charlie she looks relieved I came on time.

"Dad!"

"Sorry I'm late" I say as I out her down and land on my feet.

"Seriously? How many of you freaks do I have to fight?" Adam gets up and his mask breaks in half, seeing his face.

"Oh, I'm the only one that matters" walking up to him" see you mess with my daughter and now I'm goning to fuck you!" I tell him.

Everyone just stares at me when I say that.

"It's fuck you up dad" Charlie whispers in my ear.

Before I say something we all look up and see an exorcist flying down holding a tied up Y/N...

"Finally! That took a fucking long time" Adam yells at her.

"Sorry! This bitch fought back!" We see a big bruise on her head.

"Just give her to me!" He's about to grab her but the Y/N kick him in the face so hard his fucking nose is bleeding.

As I couldn't hold my laugh I just burst out laughing and pointing at that idiot!

"Touch me and i fucking won't hesitate to kick you again!" Y/N yells then head butt the exorcist, rushing to her so that I'm carrying her in my arms.

"You know this prick?" She ask.

"Sadly I do"