Chapter 27

(Song is called Master of Tides by Lindsey Stirling. Listen as you read)

Y/N POV

I get ready for my song, my violin in my hand and lights shining on me. Everyone staring at me as I then close my eyes and start to play.

A blue light starts to go around the room like an ocean wave. Everyone looks at it awe when I pirate ship starts to form. Sailing the waves.

The ship then rocks hard when the waves starts to get bigger, the ship captain trying to control its ship.

I then start to walk around as I continue to play. The ship following me as I walk around. Suddenly lightning starts to form as I lick up the pace on playing.

The waves getting bigger and bigger as the ship,
captain is trying his hardest to sail the ship. The crew started to get into stations as they start the sails, making the ship go faster.

I then slowly spin around as the waves get rougher. The captain ordering the crew to move faster.

I then start to cling the grand stairs as I play. The ship getting higher as it gets in control.

As I play I can feel the eyes on me and not my powers. Even if it's making me uncomfortable I must continue to play.

I then slide down the stairs bannister, making the part go fast at the note. The ship landing in the wave against, feeling victorious.

Playing as I start to feel weak, I push through it to end the song. I land in my feet and I play the last note.

Everyone claps and cheers, glancing over to see Angel Dust rushing to me as I sway a little.

He grabs me and takes me to a table where Charlie and Lucifer is.

Charlie hands me a drink as she smiles at me.

"That was amazing! I love the waves! I felt like I was part of it!" She says in excitement as I drink some water.

Lucifer then pulls me close to him as he hold me, smiling at me as he rubs my shoulder.

"Amazing as always my symphony" he says as he kisses my cheek, making me blush.

As the night goes on everyone is talking about my song and other things. Even Asmodeus came up to me offer to play at his club one day.

Fuck this guy is giant!

Lucifer POV

The night is going well as everyone seems to be having a great time. Charlie is talking to some people about her cause and Y/N is talking with Angel Dust.

Fuck no matter how many times I look at her my heart beats crazy fast. She is absolutely perfect to me.

"My my distraction are you?" I hear a static voice.

Turning around to face Alastor himself with his smiling smirk. Fuck I really hate this guy.

"Well that was lovely performance little Y/N did for us.." he says as he pats his jacket. "One might say the gentleman in the room were stalking her"

I start to get angry at his words. No no stay clam. We are at a party and Y/N is under my protection.

"Although I must say...how long do  you tend to have her...we don't want our king to be heartbroken again" he says smugly.

That really made me lose my cool but then I felt a hand in mine. Looking up and I see Y/N smile.

"I think you owe me a drink my king" she looks at Alastor. "And please do keep things to yourself. You know he can take you down with a snap" she snaps her finger and then drags me to the bar.

"Fuck that was hot" I say to her lovingly.

"I could tell he was bothering you"she smiles and kisses my cheek.

Fuck I love this woman.

Charlie POV

Okay I think I got three now guest staying! This is amazing! I'm so glad dad and everyone help d with this!

I love over and see dad smiling at Y/n. Man she really made my dad happy. He really deserves it..maybe one day I can plan a wedding!

"Excuse me but what is going on here" I hear a loud voice I haven't heard in years.

Everyone in the room freezes and stare at the door.

Fuck this can't be happening! Why is she here?!

"Mom..."

"Lilith..."