Chapter 35

Charlie POV

No no! I trusted him! He just wanted Y/N power?! I knew I should t have trusted him.

"I've waited so long for this beauty to come to me on her own....now I must force her!" Alastor says as his voice was dark.

"Angel! Take Y/N somewhere safe!" I yell as he nods and carried Y/N bridal style.

As soon as he's about to leave the room two more people shows up.

Fuck fuck! It's Vox and Valentino! Why the fuck are they here?!

"We came to take ours you fuckers!" Vox yells as he is pissed off.

Alastor's shadow hand starts to attack us but then a brighter shield protects us. Looking at Y/N I noticed her mark is still there.

"Dad Y/N still has the mark! But she needs even more protection!" I say to him.

The mark won't be enough and with the three of them the mark could break.

Lucifer POV

Fuck fuck this is bad! I can take them down but one wrong move they can hurt Y/N and the baby.

Think Lucifer think!

Wait...the deal...the favor for it it break..can be.

I rush to Y/N as she just starts to wake up. Her eye look still tired but she's awake.

"Luci...what's going on?" She whisper softly to me.

Kisses her forehead I pull her out of Angels arm and hold her close to me. Looking at her beautiful eyes as smile down at her.

"Y/N..remember I said you have to do me a favor for our deal to be broken?" I ask and she just nods. "Fuck I was gonna wait till the baby shower but it can't wait anymore."

I shape my fingers and I hold out a ring. It's a lavender diamond ring with two small white diamonds on the side with a gold band. I can hear her gasp as she looks at it.

"My favor is that you marry me, form a new power protection and have you by me as my wife. I love you so much..and I want you and our baby to be with our lives" I grad Charlie hand as she is shocked at this but is smiling.

Y/n looks at me with tears in her eyes. The three men still trying to get to us and screaming at me to stop.

"Oh Luci....yes yes yes! I will marry you"she smiles as tears of joy fall down her face. "It's a deal!"

I then place the ring on her finger and then we both lean in and kiss. The kiss forming our new deal as it lights up. The shine of our light then pushes back the three overlords.

As the lights dies down my wings are out as we kiss. Now two new marks form on us. Shape of two different color snakes, a purple one and white one forming a heart.

As well pull back from the kiss we just stare at each other lovingly. Our hearts beating together.

She said yes....she said fucking yes!

We hear groaning behind us. I out Y/N down and Charlie and I walk to them. Our demonic forms out to attack.

All three look at us in fear and hate, knowing that they lost and will never have Y/N.

"You three are stripped out of your overlord title. You three are nothing...all your contracts are broken" I snap my fingers and the all scream in pain. All the souls they collect go back to their owners.

Glancing to Angel Dust gasping as he gets his soul back. He eyes tearing up with joy.

"You all three are forbidden to come near this hotel and our family." Charlie growls as she glares at Alastor.

"Now take your asses out of here!" I yell fire at them as they all run away in fear. Haha fuckers.

I then rush to Y/N as she jump in my arms and hugs me. I hold her close, knowing that she's gonna be my wife and protected for sure now.

"You made me the happiest man in hell" I say as I look up at her. 

Y/N smiling down at me as she kisses my cheek, making me melt in her arms.

"I better be a fucking bridesmaid bitch!" Angel Dust yells out.

Right, now to check in the baby and now only back for that but also plan a wedding.