Chapter 22

Lucifer's POV

Okay. I told the chefs to make all Y/N's favorite foods, asked the maids set up the garden, got a bouquet of roses and got the instruments ready to be played.

Now what do I wear?

I snap my fingers as I change I try different suits. Too fancy, too boring, too plain.

After a few more snaps I found the perfect one. A red long sleeve dress shirt with a white snake with a black tie and symbol on the pocket, white long dress pants and black dress shoes.

Checking myself in the mirror I fix my hair, trying different styles but I just go for the style I always do.

My heart suddenly beat fast as it's gets closer to our date. Blushing super red thinking of this goes well we could..be..fuck!

I can't even think it cause it's just gonna get me riled up. It's been a long time since I had sex and if I do have sex with Y/N tonight I want it to be special.

The thought of me hurting her in any ways makes my chest feel heavy with guilt.

Shaking the thought of that I get myself together and I head to the garden where I would meet Y/N.

I head out and check the table. The servants set the table right by the gardens fountain, the table looks elegant with the white table cloth, gold plates and silverware and candle lit.

The fountain lights are on to give it a romantic touch.

I wait for Y/N, my nerves starting to act up. Fuck what is this is too much? Maybe I should have just do.

"Lucifer? You did all of this for me?" I hear Y/N voice as I snap out of my thoughts.

Turing around to face her my jaw drops to the ground. My heart beating so fast like it's gonna pop out of the fucking chest!

Y/N is wearing a short one sleeve light blue dress with white heels, her hair was straighten and wearing light jewelry.

Fuck she looks so beautiful!

"Luci, are you okay?" Y/N looks at me with concern.

I mentally slap myself and I smile at her.

"Of course! You're just..and the dress..you're just beautiful." I say blushing deeply.

She smiles and kisses my cheek. My heart beating so fast when she does that.

"Shall we start the night?" I say as I offer my arm. She giggles and takes it.

"We shall"

Y/N POV

Fuck I'm so nervous! It's probably tonight I will have my first time. I just wanna see how tonight goes.

Lucifer looks very handsome but even more so with the outfit he's wearing. Really makes him look like a lady's man.

As we sit and have dinner we tell each other stories about our lives.

"After the show the same little girl came up and asked for my autograph. I really think she's gonna be the next violinist" I end my story as I take a bite of my chicken Parmesan.

He even had the chefs make my favorite food. He really planned this very well.

"Well if she has you to look up to I bet she's will be great." Lucifer smiles at me as he winks at me.

This man really knows how to make me blush. I never had these feelings towards anyone. Guess it's cause I never really had the time to connect with someone like this.

When I'm with Lucifer..my heart beats fast and filled with so much care...maybe...it's love.

Thats it... I love him. I love Lucifer.

"I love you..." I said, not noticing what I said at first.

Lucifer drops is fork and just looks at me wide eyes. I finally realized what I just said and I blush super red of embarrassment.

I stand up and I just start running to the garden maze, not even thinking where I'm running to. Hearing him calling me name I just can't face him.

Why did I say that to him?! I'm so stupid! He probably doesn't feel the same or it's too soon.

Fuck fuck!

The King's Violinist (Lucifer x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें