Chapter 6

Alastor POV

My blood boils in rage, letting out my demonic form in my office. How dare that little man make a deal with that Lovely girl first!? My plans ruined!

My clams scratch the ends of my desk hard as statice sounds from me goes off like crazy. She should have came...to me!

I then start to calm down and go back to my original form. Fixing myself I start to think of a new plan.

Lucifer must have seen something in her as I did. Her power will show one day and it will a beautiful chaos all of hell will ever see.

Ah yes...I know exactly how to have Y/N come my way.

Y/N POV

I wait in the lobby for Lucifer to come down Angel is asking me to sign a few things for him.

"Oh oh and last this shirt I go from by boss!" He says as he hands a shirt that says 'I also swallow' I don't get it but part me if doesn't want to fine out.

"There here you go. I hope I see you at once of the shows in the future" I smile up at him and she fanboys out, hugging me close to him that he crushing me.

"Im...glad" I say as I awkwardly hug him.

"Angel you gonna crush her!"  Vaggie tries to pull him away from me.

As I'm waiting I decide to take out my violin case and grab my music sheet. I'm trying to write a song. I got the music down...but I need the words.

I try to think as I play around with some words. I then look up and see Angel flirt with some cat winged demon. I think his name is husk.

"I'm workin here fo fuck off" Husk says as he flips Angel off.

"Oh Husky you shatter me!" Angel says dramatically but laughs.

Wait... Shatter me?....THATS IT!

I smile as I start to write down the words! This song is gonna be it!

Lucifer POV

After Charlie and I song I give her help to get into heaven. It's a long shot but for my daughter anything.

As we walk to the lobby I see Y/N on the couch writing something. I smile as she looks down determined.

"Alrighty Y/N let's get going!" I twirl my cane trying to impress her. She giggles as she packs her notes.

"I'm ready when you are." She smiles at me as she stands next to me with her stuff.

"Good luck kiddo."

I smile at Charlie as I tap my camera on the floor and yellow shimmer flows around us. A second later we are at the mansion.

Y/N looks at my mansion in awe, like she never seen a mansion this big before.

"Wow...this mansion is huge!"

"Yeah I know, made the guys build it in two days. Some death here and there but that's business." I tell her as I try to show off.

"It's lovely...uh before you show me to my room...can you show my a room to play?" She smiles down at me. Fuck her smile is amazing.

"I uh yes of course! I know the room!" I say as I guide her inside. We walk slowly so she can take in  take in the staircase hall. She smiles as looks around at the old Victorian house work.

After we walk down the halls we stop at the room I wanted to show her.

"Now this can be the music room. You can use this room as your heart desires." I smile at her as I open the doors. She then gasp and drops her bags.

It was a huge while Victorian room with every Interment  handing on the wall. A grand piano in the middle of the room.

I glance over at Y/N and she has tears in her eyes. These tears are tears of joy.

Suddenly she pulls me in for a hug, lifting me off the ground a little. I smiles a lovesick smile as I melt in the hug.

I made her this happy...and I want to keep her this happy. Always