Chapter 15

Y/N POV

It's been a week since the ball and Lucifer has been a lot more open with me. Leaving his office more to go on walks with me and having meals together.

Looking at myself in the mirror fixing my hair I start to feel nervous. This will be our first outing together. I mean it's not a date...is it?!

I'm wearing a purple long sleeve blouse, black leggings with black boots, along with a light purple bag. Maybe I should change? Ugh I don't know!

I groan as I rub my eyes. It's not a date. It's just two friends going out. We are going to the hotel then lunch.

As I start to leave my room I take a breath. I can do this. Just keep your feelings to yourself. Don't mess it up.

I walk to the living room and Lucifer is already there. He's wearing his same outfit he always here.

"Hey! I'm ready" I say smiling to him as he looks at me.

His face is blushing red and he coughs a little. Hehe he's so cute when he's flustered.

"Oh yes well..you...I...let's go to the hotel!"he says  with enthusiasm, holding my hand then snapping his fingers.

In a flash we are at the front of the hotel door. He can really do such amazing things. Blushing a little as I noticed he's still holding my hand.

"You look great.." I hear him whisper that as now both our faces are blushing.

The door suddenly opens and Charlie greets us, guiding us in.

Not even two seconds being inside I'm suddenly grabs and crushes into a hug by Angel Dust. Man he must have been really excited to see me.

"Oh my satan! You and Cherri were amazing! I saw the whole thing online! You bitches are bowling up! He says as she shows me his phone with his hand.

Wow! It got so many hits! Fuck that what I did?! I was so into the music I didn't realize at the end the lights formed into wings.

Lucifer POV

As Y/N talks to Angel in the lobby I talk with Charlie. Maybe she can help with Y/N I hope what I'm about to tell her doesn't upset her.

"So dad what did you want to talk about? I have a lot on my mind." Charlie says as she sighs. I know her recently meeting to heaven didn't go well. Those fuckers, they just don't listen!

"Well I'm here cause well...I well.. your dad is ih.." fuck I can form the words! I just don't want to upset her. "When a dad..fuck! No I mean"

"Dad is this about you being in love with Y/N?" She asked as she gives me a smirk.

HOW DID SHE FIND OUT?!

"Dad you're pretty obvious. You get nervous when you talk about her, you offered her your protection when you rarely do that.. and you have heart shape eyes when you look at her" she laughs as that last part. I'm so embarrassed I pull my hat down to his my embarrassment.

"Yeah...you're right Charlie... I never felt this way.. she makes me feel this things. She's all o think about and when I sleep at night I imagine her with her clothes off and laying in my bed..." I ramble as I get so deep into my conversation.

"DAD! I don't need to hear that last part!" She says as she covers my mouth. That makes me shut up.

"Dad...I know you think I would be mad at that if you told me...maybe years ago I would have...but now I just want you to be happy. Y/N seems like the perfect one for you." She says as she hugs me a hug. Fuck I have the best daughter in hell!

I hug her back as I smile.

"Thanks kiddo...that really means a lot from you" I say as I pull back.

"No go get her dad" Charlie says excitingly, cheering me one.

"Fuck yeah!"

Alastor POV

As I watch the short fool follow his daughter to her office I appear behind Y/N.

"Why hello my dear! May I have a word you?" I ask as I guide a fearful Y/N to another room.