Chapter 23

(Warning Sexual Content. Its been awhile since I wrote sexual scenes so bare with me please)

Y/n POV

After what seems like forever running I stop and take a breather. Maybe running away from saying 'I love you' to the king of hell wasn't the brightest idea.

Ugh I just panicked! The only other person I said I love you too was my mom.

Looking at my surroundings in this maze I can tell I'm gonna be here a while. Fuck yeah this was a terrible idea.

I start to walk as I try to figure out how to get out of here. After walking for 10 minutes I then spot a huge tree.

This tree was like glowing, a red glow but it was still beautiful. I just stand and stare at it.

I must have been too deep thought that I didn't hear Lucifer land behind me.

"You know it's not polite to run away after saying something like that" I hear him behind me as he says that.

I turn around and look at him. My heart beating fast as he stares at me.

His hand gentle cup my cheek, my hand hold his. Lucifer leans up and kisses me softly.

He pulls back and smiles lovingly at me, his yellow eyes sparkling,

"I love you too Y/N" he whispers then kisses me again.

My arms wrapped and around his shoulders as his arms pulls me close to him. Our kiss getting deeper by the moment.

As we kiss deeply I feel his powers around us, transporting us to his bedroom. We both pull back as we catch our breath, staring at each other.

"Y/N ....i truly love you with all my heart...I don't want you to feel pressured... we can..." I cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you Lucifer...and I want you. I'm ready." I smile softly at him as my heart beats fast.

Blushing red as I feel his hand fining my zipper of my dress as I start to unbutton his shirt.

As my dress slides off Lucifer leans in and kisses me. This is felt more passionate as I kiss him back, sliding his shirt off.

When he pulls back he leads me to his bed, staring at me with lust in his eyes. Looking up and down my body.

Starting to blush I just let him lead to where I need to go. Laying me down in bed he then gets on top of me.

Feeling so embarrassed as I notice I'm in my bra and panties I try to cover myself but he then take my wrist and slam them above me head. My heart then beating so fast as he did that.

"Don't ever hide yourself from me Y/N. You are so beautiful so perfect as you are." He says as his eyes glow.

Lucifer POV

Looking down at Y/N like this just makes me want her more. Her eyes widen in shock in what I did. Control yourself Lucifer..she trust you.

Leaning down to her neck I start to kiss her neck, she gasp softly as the contact. My hands then slide down her arms and gentle cup her breasts.

She moans softly as I lick down her neck and start nibbling on her breast. My arms then slide behind her back and unclip her bra.

Her moans are like music to me as I start to suck on her nipple, my tongue swirling around it playfully.

I sharpen my claw as I slowly rip her panties off. Arching her back softly as I slowly kiss her down her stomach.

Putting her legs on my shoulders I then dive in between her legs, tasting her. She tastes divine, wiggling my tongue inside her. Y/N moans getting louder.

After tasting her for a good while I start to crawl up to her, seeing her face so red and pleased makes me want her even more.

As I start to position myself between her I look in her eyes. I can tell that she was nervous, sliding my hands into hers. Telling her that I got her.

She nods to confirm and I slowly side into her. She gasp hard as she grips my hand. I then stand still as I wait for her to tell me to continue. Some tears fall down her cheek, I lean in and I kiss her tears away.

When she nods again I start to thrust in and out of her slowly. Feeling her wrapped around me is the best feeling ever.

Thrusting a little fast she starts to moan again as I can tell she's enjoying it. Wrapping my arms around her back, pulling her closer to me.

Her nails then slightly scratch my back as I pick up my thrust more. Feeling her tighten around me just drives me even more with lust and love for her.

Feeling me getting close as then thrust even faster. I must have hit her spot cause she starts to moans even louder, scratching my back even harder. Fuck I can't hold it anymore.

We then hold each other as I come inside her, filling her, I can tell she came too cause I feel her tighten even more around me.

Holding each other for a while I then lean in and kiss her lips deeply. Y/N kissing me back as I snap my fingers and the blanket cover us.

As I lay in my back I hold Y/N close to my chest, her snuggling close to me.

"I love you Y/N" I tell her as I kiss her forehead. My words to her come from deep in my heart.

"I love you too Lucifer"