Chapter 36

Y/N POV

It's been 5 months since that battle, I've been told strict bedrest cause when I play my violin I drain my strength. Now I'm 6 months pregnant.

Needing all my strength for the baby I've been in bed but back at the mansion. Finally happy to be home with Lucifer, which reminds me he's been super protective over me.

Like right now he's had us laying in my baby bump and his hand is rubbing it. I just nibble on some cookies Charlie made for me.

"Little duckie it's your daddy. You're gonna be my best friend yes you are" he says as he uses his little silly voice.

Laughing at that as I eat the cookies.

"Dad you said you weee gonna help with the decorations" Charlie says as she's in a small ladder hanging up a banner that says "girl or boy"

"Right right sorry I'm just so excited to see if it's a prince or another cute princess" he says as he stand up and fix is jacket. "I'll get the blue and pink ducks!"

He runs out of the room and just roll my eyes. He's been waiting all month for this baby shower. I don't blame him since I'm excited too.

I man sure it's gonna be in our bedroom but Charlie keeps saying it's fine cause it's for the baby.

Now Charlie, she's been the best. She always makes sure I have something to do so that I won't be bored. She cooks me healthy meals for me and she's even planning the nursery with Lucifer when we find out the gender.

"Oh!" I gasp as I hold my belly.

Everyone then looks at me with worry, I just smile at them as I tear up.

"The baby is moving...the baby is moving" I say in excitement as Charlie runs by my side.

I gentle take her had at the spot where I felt it and we both feel a kick. We  both gasp in excitement.

"I got the ducks!" Lucifer says as he comes in with two big boxes of ducks.

"Dad the baby is kicking!" Charlie says and with that he drops the boxes and rushing by my side.

He place his hand where Charlie's hand was. After a minute or two he feels the kick. His face lights up as his eyes widen with excitement.

Laying his head back on my belly he just smiles.

"Daddy is here! You're kicking for daddy baby duckie!" He says as I just giggle.

This is gonna be an exciting day.

Lucifer POV

It's time for the baby shower and everyone is here. The seven sins are here with their gifts and are excited for the new addition.

Y/N's friends are here, telling people how they can gonna spoil the baby. This reminds me how people were when Lilith and I were expecting Charlie.

Now that Y/n is carrying my child it just feels even more special.

"Hey dad" I look and see Charlie walking towards me.

"Hey kiddo...listen...I just wanna say...I'm sorry...but not really being there for you. I thought you wanted nothing to with me as you got older. I feel like an ass how I acted..." I say as I do feel guilty owning being there when Lilith and I split.

Charlie then just hugs me and I hug her back.

"It's okay dad. We were just manipulated my mom...to be honest I don't want to even talk to her for a while...or ever really. Today I'm just happy Y/N is giving me a siblings. She really is like second mom to me. Well she is gonna be my step mother.."she rambles and laughs. "Anyways dad. I'm happy for you y/N and I. We are gonna be a family. I close one"

Well fuck me. Charlie is more mature than I am. That's my girl. She still always be my first princess.

From what I heard from Mammon, Lilith is on the streets bring for a job or people to join her. No one fears her anymore so they just ignore her. She's getting what she deserves

"Luci it's time to cut the cake!" Y/N says to me as she smiles.

I rush by her side and taking her hand in mine we cut the cake. As we both cut a slice everyone gasp at the color.

They all cheer as we both start to cry with joy. I just hold Y/N close to me and kisses her gentle.

It's a boy...I'M GONNA HAVE A FUCKING SON!