Chapter 26

(Warning: sexual content)

Lucifer POV

It's been a month since the last extermination day and the hotel has been rebuilt. Today is grand opening day.

Y/n is going to perform at the opening, hoping it will get more  business for Charlie. Charlie and I been closer than ever before. We but an office for me so that I can help out when I can.

Before the party starts I take Y/N to my new office.

Right now she's sitting on my desk as I'm kissing her deeply, the buttons of her blouse is open as o hold her close to me. My hand sliding her long skirt up, gently caressing her leg.

I'm between her legs as I thrust in and out of her. Fuck she feels so good wrapped around me. He arms wrap around my neck as I nibble and lick her neck.

"Mmm ah ah oh Lucifer" she moans my name so perfectly. I love when she's like this.

"Mmm oh Y/N you feel so good" I say as I nibble on her neck, my thrust getting faster.

I want to remind not only her but everyone that she belongs to me.

I thrust even faster as her moans get even louder. Thankful I made this office sound proof. She can make as much noises as she likes.

As I feel us getting close I gentle hold her head and I kiss her deeply with all my love. She returns the kiss with the same love I have for her.

We both moan as we come together. Fuck I'll never get tired of her. Our foreheads against each others as I breathe heavy.

I lean in and kisses her again as I snap my fingers and help her button back up.

Pulling back I fix my suit and pants. Making sure nothing is popping out.

"You just can't keep your hands off me huh?" Y/n ask as she fix her hair.

"What can I say? I crave you all the time" I smirk at her as I kiss her cheek. Making her blush like crazy.

"That can hold me off till we get home." I whisper in her ear and I wink at her as I pull back.

"Well on with this grand opening my symphony" I hold out my hand and she takes it.

Smiling at me as we walk out of my office together. I hope this party won't take too long.

Y/N POV

What am I gonna do with this man? He just been craving me all the time. Don't get me wrong I love every second of it. I just hope he's still doing what he promised to Charlie.

Lucifer snaps his fingers and he changes suits. Now he's wearing a black suit with two snake designs on its back, black suit pants and shoes. He's also wearing a cute music note tie.

"You look very handsome as always" I smile as I lean down and kisses his cheek.

He blushes like crazy as he always does when I compliment him.

"Of course I gotta show these people who is the boss in hell" he puff out his chest as he tries to looks professional.

He snaps his fingers again and now I'm dressed into a lovely red knee length strapless dress with a lovely black snake like belt.

"I was gonna wait till later tonight but I want to give you this now" he says as he takes out something from his suit pocket.

He then shows me a lovely black choker necklace that has a music note symbol. Wow it's so lovely.

With his powers he puts the choker on me.

"Now the dress looks completely. I had this made just for you my symphony" he holds my hands I. His as he looks up at me with so much love.

I blush deeply as he put  so much thought into this. I really love him so much.

"I love it! I will always wear this." I lean in and kiss him softly.

"Dad! Y/N!" We break the kiss as we hear Charlie calling us.

"Well let's get tonight going. Your gonna love the song I'm gonna play" I smile at him as I hold is arm.

"I know I will" Lucifer says as he laughs.