Chapter 14

Vox POV

Fuck fuck this wasn't suppose to happen! She was suppose to make a fucking deal with me! That stupid cunt!

Y/N looks at me in fear as shit face Lucifer guarding her. Fuck I can't take him on my own. I'd die in seconds.

"I saw her first" I look down at him. Trying to make me more superior.

He smirks at me like I was not a threat at all.

"Well looks like a made I better offer for her. Beside why would make a deal with a shit face tv bastard like you?" His voice so dark it a toy makes me shiver.

Val then pulls me away. Knowing we can't let things escalate here.

"This is not over..."I growl as I walk away.

Lucifer POV

Fuck I'm so pissed off right now! That stupid flat screened fucker grabbing Y/N like that!

I look around and see everyone looking at us. I growl so loud.

"PARTY'S OVER!! EVERYONE! GET THE FUCK OUT HERE OR I WILL END ALL OF YOU!" I yell so loud. My eye glowing red, my wings pop out as I fly above the ground.

Everyone starts to scream as they scramble out the door. I think I saw three people being trampled.

Now the place is empty. I only see Y/N as she looks up at me with fear and concern. No...I made her afraid...of me.

Finally calming down I fly down, landing on my hands and knees. My wings fading back I my back. I can't believe I go that mad.

"I'm sorry...I got that angry.. when he grabbed you...I lost..it..." I look at the ground as small drop of tears land on the floor.

Y/N probably doesn't want to live here anymore...I fucked this up.

Suddenly I see her hand, I look up and a gentle smile is on her face.

"You were just doing what you promised" she then goes on one knee and gentle cups my face.

"Don't ever think I'm afraid of you. I know your the King of Hell but I also know you have a kind heart when you keep your promise. I trust you" Y/N says as she smiles at me.

My face blushing and my eyes shining up at her. Y/N...is amazing. She's not afraid of me. My head beating so fast.

"Now how about we have our own party. Let's change into our pjs and have a tv night" she says as she help left me standing on my feet.

"I think we both need it." She smiles, I just snap my fingers and both of us are in matching pjs.

"Oo those are so comfy! Let's go!" She then takes my arm and guides me to my living room.

I can make popcorn and milkshakes!

Y/N POV

As Lucifer and I are in the couch eating popcorn he tells me a story on how he took out stood up to his dad. His feet in the couch, stand up with his fist in the air.

"And then I said Fuck you dad!" He yells the last part as I just laugh.

"Man I bet he was pissed!" I said as I giggle

"Oh you have no idea, but I'm glad that I did, if I didn't I wouldn't be right now" he says as he jumps and sits back down on the couch.

"I wouldn't be King of Hell, having Charlie or got married to my..."he then looks down in the floor. "Ex wife"

I see. Well I don't wanna push him to explain but I can curious. When I try to ask he continues.

"We were young and had dreams. Years after we had Charlie we just grew apart. Don't get me wrong it was right do us to split but..I do get lonely here" he admits as he looks away at an old picture of the three of them as a happy family.

"I can tell you two loved each other very much. Sure it's not the same right now but you two respect each other and love your daughter. I think that what's more important." I pat his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

Suddenly he jumps in my arms and I fall back in the couch. He's just laying on top of me as he cuddles me tight, his head on my chest.

Even though I'm blushing like crazy I just hold him pack and rub his hair.

He just wants somebody to hold him.

He feels so right in my arms like this. My heart beating fast as we lay like this.

Oh no...I'm falling for the King of Hell.