Chapter 8

( song for this chapter A Million Dreams cover by Taylor Davis)

Charlie POV

We all arrive at the mansion I grew up in. When spoke to dad on the phone he sounded..happy. I haven't heard him sound like that in a long time. It was nice to hear.

"Shit princess this place is fuckin huge"says Angel as he smokes a cigarette. He's mainly came today to hear Y/N.

"I have to do. Your father so have some...taste" says Alastor as I start to know.

"Charlie!" Dad opens the door and hugs me so tight he's spinning me around.

"Dad I'm getting dizzy!" I yell as he stops. My hair all messed up now.

"Come in inside the show will begin!" He says smiling as we all follow him.

Y/N POV

I get my violin tuned as I wait for the others to come. Been awhile since I played for people so this will good to get back into it. Smiling as then think of interments that I need for this song.

Hearing the door open I see. Charlie and the others come in. Angel Dust runs up and hugs me close to him.

"It's so good to see you again! Are you lonely? Do you need anything?!" He ask in a panic.

"All I need you to do is sit down and enjoy the show Angel" I smile at him.

Husk then grabs Angels and drags him to the couch, grumbling as he does.

I look and see Alastor is here as well. Slight panic rise up but I shake it off. He's just here to listen. I'm under Lucifer's protection.

I then bow slightly, grabbing my violin. I close the piano part starts to play.

As I start to play I can feel the music flowing through me. Like the waters of the sea. 

A smile starts to form as I think of my mother, she would teach me to sight read and always watch me practice.

How I miss her so much..

Lucifer's POV

Watching Y/N play has now become my new favorite pass time. It's just so peaceful when she plays. Filling my heart with so much warmth.
I smile as she keeps playing.

Suddenly a purple light comes from the sounds of her music. Our eyes widen as it starts to form into a woman with a little girl. Looks like they are reading something.

The purple light starts to circle around the room, some laughter comes form the light as it the light forms the woman holding the little girl into a hug.

Even the red radio bastard is amazed by this. Y/N starts to open her eyes and sees what's going on. Looking shocked at it she still continues to play.

Tears start to fall down her face as watches the light forms that the woman is putting the girl down to bed and kissing her forehead.

At the end of the song she stops playing, everyone on the room still shocked.

"What was that...?" Y/N starts to ask.

I walk to her and I place my hands on her shoulders.

"Y/N you can make visions with your music. It can be from the past or future...it's extremely rare..." I explain "when sinner arrive they can hve some type of power. Speed, strength or some type of power if there sin. You however...its music"

Alastor POV

I knew this lovely girl would unlock her true potential. Now the part she needs to do is master it. Once that's done I will undo Lucifer's deal. Making a deal with her myself.

The V's will soon discover this and try to take her. With Lucifer's mark they won't be able to. Doesn't mean they won't try knowing Vox.

I say this is becoming for entertaining. Soon with her gift I will have enough power to outdo Lucifer himself.

Y/N POV

"That was my memories...of my mother...before she died." I wipe my tears as I try to get myself together.

"Keep those memories" Lucifer smiles up at me and I smile at him back.

my memories of my mother will never be forgotten