Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I start to get nervous I sit in Charlie office with her dad. Will I have to live my life in fear again?

The thought of it just shakes me to the core. I must have been so deep in my thoughts I didn't even hear Charlie explain my situation to Lucifer.

"So that's story. Can you please get connected to heaven...and help Y/N here? Her talent is very rare. Please dad.." Charlie says as he place her hand in the shoulder.

I look at him with begging eyes. Tears start to roll down my face.

"Please your highness...I can't lose it again."

Lucifer POV

As Charlie explains what Y/N is going through o felt rage flowing through me. Those shitheads taking her soul and talent?!

She looks at me with tears in her eyes. My heart breaks for her. It kinda reminded me of...me...when I had a dream...

No no I need to think about this. Charlie went out of her way to call me for help. I gotta think! This beautiful girl is asking for help!

No doubt that radio bitch is one of them. I saw the way he looked at her. She can't stay here either.

Wait....thats it!

"Charlie leave us be for a moment"

"But dad"

Now!" I growl and she leaves.

Now leaving Y/N and I alone. I stand in front of her. Blushing slightly as she looks at me.

"I have an idea...but you have to me sure" I take a deep breathe before continue. "I'll make a deal with you. You will live with me in my home as my.. ah.. private... violinist! Yeah and uh...you will have the freedom do play as much as you like...and have my protection.." i say as nervously. I can't just fucking tell her cause I'm lonely!

"What do you want in return?" She asks me as she stand up. Looking up at her I notice her eyes sparkle. I can feel my pupils forming as hearts.

Snap out of it she asking me something!

"Uh what was that I uh..was in thought I mean ah.."I panic as I try to think of something.

Come on act like a King!

Y/N POV

"Oh I will only ask you a favor in time. I do not want your soul, talent or anything. Just a favor when the time is right!" He says smiling at me and waiting for my response.

I think for a few moments. It is a good deal. I will be safe in his home, playing my violin as much as I want. I can still have my freedom that I worked so hard to gain.

But this favor can be anything... he's the king of hell. Who know what the favor will be...but I don't have a choice.

It's obvious I can't stay here. That radio guy is up to something and the way his eyes looked at me was like how those two V's looked at me.

"So do we have a deal?" Lucifer as putting out his hand. His hand starting to glow red as I look at it. I take a deep breath as I look at him.

"Deal.."I shake his hand as and the whole rooms shakes. Lucifer started to grow horns and eyes glow red for a few seconds.

A sharp burning pain forms on my wrist. A black snake like mark forms on my wrist.

Charlie and the gang rush in to see what was happening. Her eyes widen as she figures out what happening.

After the hand shake Lucifer is back to his cheery self. Fix his jacket before her wrap hi are around the shoulder.

"This is gonna be fun living together! My ducks are gonna be so happy!" He says as he walks to the door. Duck?

"Hahah okay you wait for me in the lobby as I talk to Charlie about her problem!"he gentle pushes me out and pull Charlie in.

"Okay I'll see you soon! Tata!" He slams the door in our faces.

Vaggie and Angel look at me like 'what the fuck!'. Alastor just smiles but it looks like he's pissed off as he just leaves. Going the other way.

I hope I did the right thing as I walk with Angel to the lobby"