Chapter 20

Y/N POV

I'm at the hotel practicing my newest song with Angel. When I gave him the lyrics he was like 'fuck yeah I'll sing it!'

After we practice Angel sits me down and gives me some snacks.

"Shit that was a strong song toots. It even got me to tear up" he sit by me as he drinks a beer.

I rub my head as I drink some water. Suddenly I feel a shiver. Like someone or something was watching me.

"You think Lucifer and Charlie will be soon?" I ask Angel as I start to get uncomfortable.

"Hey hey I'm here cutie. I won't let anything..."he couldn't finish cause then a huge rock hits the hotel and lands in the lobby. Making me scream.

Angel grabs my hand and we start running. Another rock hits the hotel and it lands where Angel and I were sitting.

"WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK?!" He screams as he holds me, trying to protect me and figure out what's going on. The rest of the gang runs outside and see a gang of hellhounds with a huge catapult.

"COME OUT WITH THE MUSIC GIRL!" One says as they place another rock in it.

I look closely and I see who they were following. My heart beats fast as I start to shake in fear.

"Dad.." I whisper as all the memories of how he treated me all the years flash in my mind.

Suddenly a rock heads to us and Angel just holds me. He's getting ready to protect me. I start to panic.

"I DONT WANT TO DIE A VIRGIN!!"i screamed as I prepare to die. My mark starts to glow.

Suddenly a yellow shield is around us as it saves us from the rock hit. Saving everyone.

Everyone looks shocked at this as I look at my wrist. Lucifer...

Shit please don't tell me he heard that?!

That's when we all spot Charlie and Lucifer by us. Their eyes red in anger as their demonic side starts to form.

"WHO THE FUCK DARES TO HARM THIS HOTEL AND MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

Lucifer's POV

My wings come out as I charge toward them, Charlie and Vaggie following me. They will pay for this..

They all start to run to us to fight, I then slam my fist into of the men in the face so hard he's flying back so hard in the ground.

My eyes sees Y/N''s father, once his eye were locked to mine he starts to run. I want to fly after him but I feel that Y/N needed me more.

Flying towards her she jumps in my arms, holding her close to me in my arms. I swear I'm gonna find that fucker and torture him till he begs me to kill him.

"Shh it's alright I'm here baby...I'm here" I tell her as I keep holding her in my arms.

Adam POV

Fuck this is boring! Why do they want me to see how hell is doing?

I'm in a meeting room on a golden chair as I look at orb in front of me. Bored out of my fucking mind.

Groan as I swipe the orb to see different locations of hell.

Okay... wild party...shitty kids stealing....drugs being sold....Lucifer hugging a woman....wait.. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I swipe back and I look closer at the scene. There is that stupid fucking creation with a love demon girl.

The smile she gave Lucifer was so beautiful...fuck she's even hotter that Lilith and Eve combined!

I'd smack that in an instant if she's in heaven. Wait....she looks familiar.

"Fuck!"

Shit I know her! When some of us looking in the human world we heard about this beautiful violinist jumped off a bridge! I think her name is Y/N...yeah it's Y/N!

Why is she even with that traitor!? This just won't fucking do! I need to talk to Sera.