Chapter 17

Y/N POV

No no no! This can't be happening! Why is he here? He's supposed to be still alive!

My mind racing as my sobs gets harder, gripping on Lucifer's jacket. Fear just runs through my veins.

He's here...my dad is here in hell. Knowing him he will do anything to get me back under his control. I cant let that happen.. not again!

"Y/N...let it all out..." Lucifer says as he calms me down. Never letting go of me.

"How...why...he's here! He will do anything to have me back! He can't! Not again!" I yell screaming more.

Feeling Lucifer moving he then picks me up bridal style, carrying me to a bed. Laying me down he then lays next to me.

"Focus on the ceiling. I wan to show you something." He says and i look up at the ceiling.

Lifting his hand he opens a portal. Inside was the stars..like the ones I saw when I was alive. I gasp as I keep on watching.

Lucifer then points his finger and starts to make different star constellations. Orion, Cygnus, and Cepheus. My eyes widen at the pure magic he was doing.

Without me even knowing I lay my chest on his chest, my eyes still watching the portal. Then Lucifer waves his hand and a bunch of shoot starts come out.

I never seen a shooting star in my life, now I'm seeing a bunch. A smiling forming on my face as I just keep on watching. Whatever fear I was feeling.. it just disappeared.

Right now I'm feeling so relaxed as I watch the starts. My heart beating fast on knowing Lucifer did this all for me. My face blushing at the thought of it.

Can he..be feeling what I'm feeling?

Lucifer POV

Y/N and I watch the stars but my heart is racing. She's cuddling me, she feels safe with me. My face blushing as I hold her close to me, never want this moment to end.

I then have idea. Gently I sit up with Y/N and I let my wings out.

"Hold on tight" I say as i feel her wrapping her arms around me as I hold her bridal style.

I flap my wings and we fly into the portal. Hearing her yelp she just hold on tighter. I just laugh at that.

"What are you doing?!" She yells as she can't believe we are here.

"Just trust me and have fun!" I laugh as I fly higher. Spinning u around a little.

Hearing her laugh and have so much fun fills my heart. Knowing that she's not afraid anymore.

"Okay now I want you to let go!" I tell her.

"Wait what?!" She screams but I let her go and she falls. I fly to her and hold her hands. Us then standing up as she laughs.

"Don't ever do that again!" She tries to be mad but she's having fun.

We then starts to dance as I fly us, the starts still falling as we dance. I twirl her around and then I dip her.

She then looks up at me and I could have sworn her eye were sparkling. Starting down at her I slowly brought her up as we keep staring at each other.

My wings still flapping as we forget where we are. Right there it was me and Y/N, no one else. My heart beating fast as my mind screaming at me to kiss her.

As like we were thinking the same, we slowly lean into each other. Her hands placed on my shoulders as my hands holds her waist.

What seems like forever our lips touch gently, Fireworks spread through my body as we kiss. My wings then fly is out of the portal as we gentle lay on the bed. Our lips never leaving contact.

First the first time in a long time. I felt the purest love for this woman.