Chapter 7

Y/N POV

It's been a month since I started to live with Lucifer, keeping his promise. He told my old job I was quitting and got my last paycheck. Yeah he came back all bloody but he smiled as he handed me the check.

Ever since I arrive I spent most of my time in the music room. It's truely a magical place. If I need another instrument with my violin I just have to think and the instrument plays along as I think of the melody.

Already I got 4 new songs. Working on the 4th one I realize I need a singer. It will work together with a singer. How do I get one? Hmm...maybe I can ask him.

Leaving the music room I wonder the halls looking for Lucifer's officer. I don't know why people think of him as heartless ruthless man. He's the opposite, he's, funny, nice, a little awkward at times but he does make me laughs

I just realized I'm blushing as I thought about him. My heart beats a little. I shake my head. No no  Y/N . I made a deal with I'm for his protection. I can't have a crush.

After what felt like forever I found his office. I gentle knock but it's opens. Curious i opened the door.

Wow this room...has A LOT of ducks! Like those rubber bath ducks. Why are there so many ducks?!

I jump when I see Lucifer sitting up from a huge pile of duck. He yawns as he rubs his eyes.

"Ah fuck I needed that nap" he then finally notice I was in the room.

I slightly waved at him,

"Uh the door opened itself...and I was ...looking for you." I start to small laugh awkwardly.

Lucifer POV

Oh Fuck fuck FUCK! I thought I close the door! Curse 7 am me from this morning!

"Oh shit! I thought ah!" I then try to get out of the piles of ducks, only to trip and fall on the floor.

Fuck me I'm just really ruining this! I then hear her giggle. I look up and she's offer my her hand, smiling bright as I swore her eyes sparkled.

"Do you need some help?" She ask as she waits for my hand.

I take her hand and she helps me lift. My face blushing like crazy.

"Well that's.. ah.. w..what do you need?" I ask rubbing my arm, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh well I was wondering if I can fine some singers for my songs. I just a female voice for now" she smiles at me.

"Oh ah...maybe ask Charlie...you know maybe you can play for my daughter tomorrow! I'm sure they will love it!" I suggest, I know she talks about performing In front of people.

"Really? That would be okay?" She ask but I see a smile form on her face.

"Absolutely! I will call Charlie right now!" I say as I grab my phone.

"Wait..this is Charlie and her mother?" As soon as says that I froze.

I look at the picture she's looking at. It was me with Charlie on my shoulder and Lilith smiling next to me. We looked so happy.

"Yeah...when Charlie was a child." I look down. The feeling of loneliness coming back.

She looks at me and then she sit on the couch. I look at her questioning what's she's doing.

"Put your head on my lap....trust me." I gives a reassuring smile.

I sigh as I sit next to her and I lay down. My head on her lap. My face blushes super red. I then feel her hands softly rubbing my hair.

"My mother used to this for me whenever I was feeling overwhelmed or sad. It helped me...so I thought it would help you."she explains as she keeps rubbing ing my hair.

It does feel so nice...her touch is so gentle and soft. My feeling of loneliness starting to disappear and replaced with calming.

I smile as I close my eyes and enjoy this. I can call Charlie after. I just want to enjoy this a little more.

"Thank you Y/N"