Chapter 30

Y/n POV

Fuck I barely slept last night, I just want to sleep today.

Suddenly a shadow appears in the room and hands me a single rose before it disappears. I look at the rose as it has a note on it.

"Smile darling, you're never truly dress without one. Alastor" the note says.

Okay I do have to admit it's a lovely gesture. I love roses. It kinda made me want to get up. Well I do need to ask Charlie if I could stay here for a while.

I quickly change into a pair of jeans, baggy red shirt and a pair of sneaker before I head to the lobby.

Vaggie then comes up to me

"Charlie told me to tell you can stay in room 238 for as long as you like. Some of things are already in the room" she hands the key.

My heart then feeling broken again as I hear that. Is it really true? Lucifer is going back to Lilith?

"Listen right now both of them are dealing with Lilith. I'm sure you'll be back at the mansion in no time" she gave me a small smile.

I hope she's right. I would still like to talk to him too but he hasn't gotten back to me last night. My mind is racing with million thoughts.

"Hey hey easy cutie! You need to chill..I know! A shopping day!" Angel Dust appears behind me and grabs my hand.

Dragging me out the hotel to go some shopping. Even if I didn't have a choice...it could be good for me to get out.

Man the mall is huge! I forgot how big it is. Angel then drags me to a few stores and comes out with bags of new clothes for himself and some for me. I don't really need much but I did need a few things.

After a few hours we finally sit down to eat. Angel picks this nice place on the top floor of the mall. It looks really fancy.

As we sit down I take a look at the menu..then a strange feeling start to rise. Telling me get out of there. I look at Angel and he just grabs his stuff.

"I'm sorry..." he tears up then runs out of there.

Before I can say anything two shadows appear behind me. No no please not them!

I turn and see it's Vox and Valentino both grinning down at me.

Fuck..

Vox POV

"Why nice to see you finally accept our invite for lunch" I say as sit next to her, Val sitting across from us.

Y/N starts to look nervous, how cute. I snap my fingers and the waitress serves us the best wine.

"Now we can talk business" I glade at Val making sure he stays on topic. If he fuck this up he's a dead man.

"Now then...my partner and I would offer you a deal."I wrap my arms around her shoulder. "You will have the V's protection and live with us. All we ask of some power over your talent and you belonging to us. Talent and body to us."

She then shivers at that as I get close to her.

"And she will have to be in one of the videos once a month. People will love to see her face.." Val says as he takes her hand and licks it.

"So we have.." before I could finish as smoke bomb them explode out the whole restaurant. Everyone coughing as it's so red I can't even see.

When is clears up a little we see Y/N not here anymore!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" We both yell out.

Y/N POV

Coughing hard as I feel I'm being carried away. What the hell was that?!

I try to see who is carrying me but my hands are tied together behind my back. Fuck am I being kidnapped?!

After seems like minutes of running the person stops and puts me down.

Looking around it seems up in another restaurant. Looks even fancier than the last one. The person then unties me and runs away in a panic.

"You made it..." I hear a female voice and fear starts to take over me.

I turn around and see Lilith sitting at a table, her cold eyes staring at me. She takes a sip of her drink.

"Sit now...we have a lot to talk about"