Chapter 25

Y/N POV

Suddenly the angel guy crashed into Lucifer against the wall but Lucifer transform into a snake.

Charlie then unties me and I rub my wrist. I look up at the two very worried for Lucifer, but looks like his having fun at this.

"Y/N you stay near Angel. Dad and I got this" she says as I then rush to Angel side.

The rest of us run to the ground so we would be safe. Fuck this is all just crazy! This happens every year?!

Suddenly the angel is slammed to the ground. By Charlie and Lucifer. Both of them in their demonic form looking super pissed.

"You mess with me and daughter! You forgot one thing!" Lucifer then punches the angel like crazy "you're in my house bitch!"

He then starts to form a fire ball but Charlie stops him.

"That's enough dad.." she says as they walk away from him.

I start running to them and I hug them both. They hugging me back as I'm glad they are safe.

"You don't get to end this..." the angel says as he gets up from the giant hole badly hurt. "I'm fucking Adam. Im the fucking man and you're just some fucking clown or something. I started everything on earth!"

Man this Adam guy is really pissed off

"All of mankind came from these fucking nuts! You all should be worshipping me you ungrateful, disgusting fucking LOSERS" she scream then he gasp. Something stabbing him through the back.

Everyone is shocked at this and I hold Lucifer's arm.

"Uh you got something sticking out of your...your thing" Lucifer says as he's shocked.

Adam then falls flat on his face and Nifty is behind him!

"Nifty?!" Charlie yells.

"Hahaha stab stab stab!" She says as she continues to stab him in the back.

Lucifer walks towards them as another angel comes to Adam side but he already dead.

"Take your little friends and GO HOME!....please" with that all of them just fly back to heaven.

"So...who wants pancakes?" Lucifer ask as nifty raises her hand.

Lucifer POV

Y/N just hugs me again and I hug her back. I'm so glad she's safe.

As we pull back we lean in and kiss, not giving a fuck if anyone watches. I hold her close to me.

She pulls back and kisses my cheek, making me blush.

"I think Charlie needs you right now." She points to Charlie as she looks at the hotel that's in crumbles.

Fuck the hotel...

Vox POV

"That mother fucker!" I throw my glass at the wall as I saw Y/N and Lucifer kiss. Fuck that should have been me!

"This is not over! I will have her and her power! She will regret even rejecting me!" My face goes crazy in rage.

I just need to plan something big to take the fucker down a notch and I can have Y/N to myself.

Lucifer POV

I'm flying as I help Charlie rebuild the hotel. Y/N also helps as Y/N help on the ground with Husk and Nifty.

Rebuilding this hotel is gonna be grander than ever! Charlie is doing so much and I want to help as much as I can.

I then swoop down and pick up Y/N from the ground, flying her up with me as she laughs. I throw her up and she yelps with excitement as I then catch her again.

Both of us laughing as fly us around, her holding on to me as I fly us around the hotel.

Charlie POV

I just smile as I see how happy my dad is. He really deserves a girl like Y/N. I'm so glad she came here for help.

But something in me is telling me this is not over. I don't why but I feel like it's only the beginning of all of this. I just hope Y/N is strong enough for it.

?? POV

So...Lucifer not only killed Adam but apparently he found someone else...looks like not only I have talk to Charlie...but to see this lady...