Chapter 4

(Song for this chapter is the Ed Sheeran cover Perfect by DSharp. Play it when I tell you lol)

Lucifer's POV

"Wait...you're inviting me over?! Oh absolutely! I'll be there in an hour!" I hang up as I grab my cane and twirl to the door "my daughter wants to see me~ take that depression!" I point to one of the ducks on the floor.

As I start to head to this hotel Charlie is running I think about the past. Lilith and I were so happy, just what did I do wrong? She just left 7 years ago without telling me.

Will I ever be happy again? No no! Your daughter wants to see you! As I walks to the door I fix myself. The door opens seeing my daughter!

"Charlie!" I just hug her to tightly " it is so good to see you!"

"It's nice to see you too dad"

I let her go and she shows me the hotel. It's...something. Don't really know what to say.

45 minutes later.

Ugh that radio demon! Cutting into my song! How dare he acts like a father to Charlie! I'm her father?! Her blood!

As Charlie shows me the rest of this hotel I hear a sound of the violin playing. It's faint but I can hear it. (Play it now)

I then soon start to follow the sound. I never heard anyone play this song with so much passion. Especially in hell.

Charlie must have noticed me waking cause she soon follows me . I stop at a ballroom and I look in.

A woman wearing a light blue blouse and black leggings is playing a violin. Her face looking so at peace as she plays.

My heart starts to beat fast as I get lost by watching her play. Who is this beautiful woman?

Y/N POV

As I play I follow the music, closing my eyes as it takes over. This always been my go to song when I'm feeling down.

Some tears fall down my face as I play. I get so lost in the song as I don't noticed I had a small crowd.

Playing I imagine my mother sitting on a chair as she watches me play. Her smile gets bigger as I play. She would always watch me play no matter what she was doing.

As I stop playing I hear clapping. I turn around. there is Charlie and the others clapping. Angel clapping the loudest.

"Angel are you crying?" Vaggie ask as she looks at him.

"N..no.. you're crying!"he says as he tries to wipe his tears.

"Y/N that was amazing! Everyone was right about you! You really have a gift!"Charlie comes up to me and smiles.

"My such a lovely performance as always.." I hear a static voice coming g from behind me. Once again have a bad feeling.

I turn and see a red deer like demon wearing a red jacket and everything, holding a microphone.

"Names Alastor it nice to finally see you close up.." he says that last off darkly.

"Oh Y/N this is my dad!"

I turn and see a man that wearing a white suite and hat blonde hair and red eyes. He wasn't that tall so I look down at him.

The way he looks at me. It wasn't with control or owning...it was nice... wait Charlie's dad. Oh this is Lucifer! The king of hell.

Did Charlie call him? Why?

"Hello..I..name...Lucifer" he says as I can tell he's nervous. It was cute so I smiled at him.

"Hi...I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you"

Lucifer POV

And now I feel like melting right there. Her name is even beautiful! I just wanna take her in my arms and cuddle her so close to me!

Wait. y/N? Oh is she the same Y/N Charlie wanted to talk to me about?

Okay time to act like I king. I puff my chest out and give my serious face.

"Oh Charlie I believe you told me you have business with Y/N to discuss." Do I look manly?

"Oh he's! Let's go to my office the three of us will talk" Charlie says as we follow her.

My eyes looking at Y/N as we walk. There is something about her...that I know get to know.