Chapter 13

(Can't help falling in love with you Elvis Presley cover by stringspace string quartet)

Lucifer POV

Wow just wow. That was...FUCKING AMAZING! Way she played was so powerful. By the looks of everyone else they were all fucking impressed. That what's worries me.

That last part of the song when her power shines I could tell that caught the eyes of Vox and Valentino.  Their smirks just makes me want to rip them, limb from limb.

Fuck! I got to check on Y/N. That took alot out of her.

As I open the door to the room Cherri brought her in I see Y/N drinking and having some food. She looks like she's getting better.

Y/N then spots me and smiles. I really love that smile.

"That was fucking amazing! You two worked so hard to get that down! My mind is blown! I tell them as they both high five each other.

"Well I'm gonna get. All you can drink and fucking eat is calling me!" Cherri says as she leaves us alone.

When I turn around Y/N is standing up and waking towards me. Smiling down at me.

"I'm really glad you liked it Luci" she says as she blushes a little.

Luci?....i like it. I GOT A NICKNAME!

"Well of course. Anything you do is amazing." Those words came out of me before realizing what I said.

We then both blush at each other.

"So! How about we get out there, enjoy the bal and fucking dance the night away!" I say as I fix my bow tie. Y/N then hold my arm.

"Lead the way" she smiles and my heart explodes in my chest!

Alastor's POV

My, that was a pleasant performance the girl played for us. I knew her power would come out soon. It's more powerful than I expected.

Not only that but I can see that all the other Overlords now have their eyes on her. Vox, that hooligan was eyeing her that whole time.

Well, I still need to figure out how to break Lucifer's deal on her. This will be entertaining.

Y/N POV

After that draining performance Lucifer and I started to enjoy the party. So many people came up to us to greet him. They all looked like they respected and feared him at the same time.

During that time I did felt eyes on me. Creepy ones, I look around and spot Vox talking to the tall moth man that bumped into on the way to the hotel.

Fear starts to rise as I shiver. Lucifer must of noticed cause he then took my hand and gave it a squeeze. Like he's telling me it's okay and he's here.

"Excuse me but I promised this lovely violinist a dance" he says as he gentle guides us to dance floor.

The string quartet starts to as Lucifer and I start to dance.  My hands on Lucifer's shoulder and his hands on my waist. Being honest,...I never slowed dance with anyone before.

I start look at me feet trying not to mess up. Fuck I must look like an idiot.

"Just let the music guide you..like when you play..let it guide you to dance.." I look at Lucifer and gives me a softly smile as we dance.

I let the music guide me and I start get the rhythm. Smiles at him, letting him know that it helped a lot.

As we danced our eyes just lock on each other. His eyes looking at me with kindness. My heart starts to beat as we just dance.

"Y/N!" Someone yells my name and we both snap out of it.

I'm then grabbed by my wrist hard. When the person grabbed me the mark in my wrist starts to glow and it hurts him.

"Fuck! You made a deal with the fucker?!" I look and see it was VoX that grabbed me.

Lucifer stand in between Vox and I. His eyes turning bright red and he's voice gets demonic.

"Touch the woman who is under my protection and I will fuck you!"

Okay he probably meant fuck you up but now not the time.