Author's Note.

‼️Please read‼️

Hello, everyone! I hope you're all doing good! If you're not feeling well, you can always send me a message and I'm here to listen :)❤️.

First, I want to thank each and every one of you for giving this story a chance. It means so much to me and I love every single one of you.

I started writing stories for fun and never really took them serious, just writing whatever came to mind. I actually think I finished this story in like 3 days 😟. I just had so many ideas and my fingers wouldn't stop typing.

Second, this story does have its cringe moments. I wrote it when I was young and didn't truly understand how to write. I'm not saying I understand it now, but I think I'm better than I was before lol.

This story might be confusing at times or cringey, but, if you choose to read it, keep in mind that I wrote this years ago. It still needs editing and maybe needs to be rewritten. I have come back to edit a few things, but not much. I want to rewrite this story someday, but I'm in the middle of rewriting another story, so who knows if I'll ever come to rewrite this one.

Third, I just want to say thank you again. I wouldn't have believed it if someone came to tell me that I'd actually have people reading all the crazy things I wrote when I first got on Wattpad.

My writing may not be as good as other stories, but I'm growing and still learning. I hope that one day, I can become better and publish a book.

If you read up until this point, you're a real one.

Now, let's wrap this up. I hope you all will enjoy the story (don't come for me if you see something that makes no sense or is cringey).

Have fun reading!