"She's Not A Toy"

This is one of my favorite chapters, but it still needs editing.

Chase

I want her. I want Vivian, but I'm not going to step into her relationship when she seems so happy.

And he could treat her so much better than I ever could.

I couldn't stop myself from taking the painting off the wall and hitting it down on the floor, breaking it.

With Nate gone, I can't seem to do anything right. I'm not prepared for this. It's so stressing and confusing.

The door opened and I turned to see her; the one who could drive me completely insane.

"What did you-"

"Just get out!" I shouted at her, startling her. "Get the fuck out and stay the fuck away from me." My glare hardened on her.

She left the room and I ran a hand through my hair, gripping my hair a bit.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water, trying to calm down.

My past is the reason why I get angry so fast. I never had a normal childhood and I was never happy.

I'm just a fuck up.

Walking out of the bathroom, there she was.

Cleaning up my mess.

"Did I not make myself clear?" I glared at her once again and she looked up at me, trying to make it look like she's not scared.

"I'm done anyway." She held up the bag filled with the broken pieces she cleaned up. "Did you hurt yourself?" She asked and walked towards me, looking at my hands.

"Get out." I pushed her shoulder and noticed the frown. She hid it quickly and I just want to pull her into my arms and never let her go.

"Sorry about Veronica." She whispered and left the room.

What is she doing to me?

*Next day*

"You look good." Logan said and patted my back as I fixed the black tie on my suit.

"How much longer are they going to take?" Virgil sighed, looking at the time on his watch.

"Girls!" Aiden shouted for them. We heard footsteps and I turned to the stairs, looking at Vivian.

She's wearing a long, tight red dress that hugs her body and shows every curve. Near her feet the dress is a bit loose, allowing her to walk comfortably. Her chest isn't very big, but that doesn't matter to me. She's absolutely beautiful.

"You good?" Logan nudged me and I looked away, knowing I was staring for too long.

"Get them in the car." I said and clenched my jaw tightly, knowing Dylan will have his hands all over her tonight.

I watched as he kissed her and whispered something into her ear. Knowing I'll probably do something I most likely won't regret, I left the house and went to the limo.

They all began getting into the limo and I noticed some other girls here. I don't know their names and I don't care.

Soon, we made it to the building and I got out first, leaving them behind. I ignored the paparazzi that refer to me as 'Nate's brother'.

"Chase, I'm so glad to see you!" Mia, my aunt, said as she came to try and hug me.

"Excuse me." I muttered and walked away before she could lay a finger on me. "Oscar!" I shouted, going upstairs.