"Marking What's Mine"

The picture looks crunchy. 😔

"Wake up." A voice whispered into my ear. "Vivian." They began to shake me. "You sleep like a horse."

"Do horses even sleep?" I questioned and heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes to see Aiden, Aliyah, and Sam.

"They're dragging me to the club with them and I don't want to be a third wheel, so you're my date tonight." Sam said to me.

"Didn't everyone else go to the club? Just go meet up with them." I groaned and turned on my stomach.

Sam yanked me up, almost making me fall. My eyes widened and she laughed at my expression.

"Get ready or I swear I'll drag you there like this." Sam warned and I sighed, going to the bathroom.

Sometimes, I hate people.

After a long while, I finished getting ready. I have on light makeup and I only brushed my hair, not bothering to style it.

"You look good

"You look good." Sam said, putting an arm around my shoulders. "See, this is why I like girls better than guys."

"Wait, you're bisexual?" I asked and she shook her head. "Are you lesbian?"

"Yes, ma'am." Sam replied and I smiled, hugging her tightly.

"Congratulations!" I said, pulling her closer. "I'm so happy for you." I smiled as I pulled back.

"Thank you. I came out about it a few days ago, but I've known for two years now." Sam shrugged as we got into the car.

"We're going to find you a nice girl tonight." I winked at her and she chuckled softly, taking my hand in hers.

After a while, we made it to the club. Sam and I walked in with Aiden and Aliyah.

"I see them." Sam said and led me over to the others. Amanda is glaring daggers at me for some reason.

And then I saw why. Chase is staring at me.

"Excuse me." I muttered and walked away from Sam, going to the bar. "Strongest drink you have."

"Long night?" The bartender asked and raised an eyebrow, making me sigh.

"Just give me my drink, man." I said and put the money on the table as I put a hand on my side.

I'm not dancing because my side still hurts like a bitch. Sam is lucky I agreed to come out with her.

The bartender put my drink on the counter and I saw something sizzle in it.

I grabbed the drink and splashed him with the alcohol. He looked up at me, his mouth parted a bit.

"What other drinks did you drug?" I raised an eyebrow and the man's face turned a bit red. "Mother fucker."

"What are you doing?" Chase asked, wrapping his fingers around my wrist as I glared at the man.

"He's drugging people's drinks." I almost shouted and Chase turned to the man.

"You're fired." He said and I turned to Chase. "Go to the girls."

"Wait, you can fire them?" I muttered and he turned to me.

"Well, this is my club." Chase said and I stared at him. My eyes landed on his lips and I bit my lip, looking away.

"You know, I'm very tempted to kiss you." I said, turning back to him.

"So, do it then." He challenged and kept eye contact with me. I leaned towards him. A smirk formed on my lips when I saw Amanda staring.

This is an act to get Amanda mad.

"I have self respect. You won't use me like you use Amanda." I met his eyes and he raised an eyebrow, looking amused. "Now, watch how it's done." I muttered.

I walked away from him and saw a man watching me. I went towards the man and pulled him down, kissing him. I made eye contact with Chase as I kissed the man.

But Chase only looks angry.

And that's a good thing. If he wants to keep messing with Amanda in front of me, I'll mess with someone in front of him.

Every time I'm near them, he's always all up on Amanda, knowing that I can see them.

"Let's go somewhere more private." I told the man as he began kissing my neck.

"That's enough." Chase said and grabbed my arm, pulling me against him. "We're leaving."

"I can make my own decisions." I stated as I pulled my arm away from Chase.

"You're drunk-"

"I haven't drank." I said and crossed my arms as Chase glared at me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out with him. "Chase, stop! If everyone here is allowed to fool around, then I am too-"

"Take us home." He told the driver, forcing me into the car and not listening to anything I'm saying.

"Chase-"

His phone rang, cutting me off. He answered it and I gave up. Chase won't listen to me either way.

I pulled his shirt down a bit, looking at his neck. He's slept with Amanda so many times, yet there's never a hickey on him.

I'll get her and him mad for sure.

I straddled Chase's lap and he raised an eyebrow, putting a hand on my waist as he talked.

I kissed his cheek and down to his jaw. His hand gripped my waist as I sucked on his neck, teasingly biting his sweet spot.

A groan escaped his lips and I smirked against his neck as his hand tightened on my waist.

"Nothing. Later." Chase muttered and hung up as he glared at me. I stared at the spot that'll have a mark sometime later.

"Don't be mad, Cha-cha. You say I'm yours, so I'm only marking what's mine." I said and the car came to a stop. "And you had every chance to push me off, but you didn't."

Chase kept his eyes on me as I got out of the car and made my way to the front doors.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

This chapter is a bit weird. My bad.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼