"Maybe There's A Chance For Us"

👁👄👁

"What are you doing?" I jumped and turned to see Chase behind the couch.

"Nothing! Nothing." I cleared my throat and quickly put my phone in my pocket. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Let me see your phone." Chase said, sitting on the couch next to me. I scratched my neck and looked up as Virgil and Aiden sat on the couch across from us.

"So, guys." I muttered and Chase went to take my phone. I quickly grabbed his hand and held it tightly in mine. "What are your plans today?"

"Tracking down Ben. We had him in view and then he just disappeared." Aiden explained briefly.

Chase grabbed my wrists with one hand and held them down on the couch.

"No! Virgil, help me!" I shouted, trying to pull my body away from Chase. He put his other hand on my hip, and forced me down. "No!"

Aiden and Virgil laughed a bit as they watched. Chase finally took my phone out of my pocket and put my password in.

"Hey, how do you know my password?" I asked and he looked up at me, cocking an eyebrow. "What?"

He threw my phone down on my lap and my cheeks heated up as I stared at the pictures of shirtless men on google.

"You can't judge me." I sighed and shut my phone.

"Come on." Sam said, grabbing my arm and forcing me up. "You're getting some guy." She smirked. "Did you shave? Or do you need a few minutes?" She whispered and I rolled my eyes at her weird question.

"I did." I still replied and Aiden grabbed my arm. "No, you didn't help me." I pulled my arm back.

Virgil nodded towards Chase and I turned to see him glaring at me.

"Jealous much?" I teased and raised an eyebrow as he stood up. "Okay, I'm just joking. I'm not meeting with a guy. Sam is." I held my hands up as he came towards me.

"No, I'm not. You are." Sam said and smirked as she sat next to Aiden and Virgil, watching the scene unfold.

Chase threw me over his shoulder, making me gasp. I bit my lip hard as he took me upstairs.

You know, I have a perfect view of his nice butt.

"Chase, I was joking." I said as he shut the door to his room. He threw me down on the bed and hovered over me. "Hi." I smiled up at him. "You know, I'm a really awkward person. Sometimes I don't even know what to say. Like, right now I'm just saying the dumbest things and I probably look crazy to you. How was your day? Mine was good. I actually woke up not too long ago. Did you know flamingos are pink? They're the same color as some pigs. I mean, who would of ever thought that pink animals actually exist. Have you ever seen a flamingo? I think I've seen one when I was a little girl. Oh! Have you ever seen a giraffe. It's so crazy to think about how long-"

Chase started laughing and I furrowed my eyebrows, meeting his eyes.

"Wasn't aware I said something funny." I mumbled, crossing my arms as he put his head at the nape of my neck.

My heart skipped beats and I placed my hand at the back of his neck.

"You really are one of a kind." Chase said. He pulled back and stared down at me.

"Thank you. I try." I joked and his eyes flickered to my lips for a bit. A smile formed on his lips and I raised my finger, poking his dimple. "You have a cute smile."

Chase took my hand and kissed my fingertips. There was a knock on the door and he let my hand go.

"Chase?" Amanda called out and I gripped Chase's shirt, pulling him down and kissing him.

I heard the door open and Chase didn't bother to pull away from me.

"Hey!" Amanda shouted and I held up my middle finger to her, still kissing Chase.

I heard the door slam shut and I pulled back, licking my lips. Chase stared at me, amused.

"Anyway, I have to go out with Sam. She promised me a man." I said and poked Chase's nose. I went to get up, but he didn't move for me.

Chase stared at me for a while and I stared back at him. We stayed in comfortable silence.

"She's taking you to the mall." Chase said and I scrunched my nose.

"I hate going with her. She takes forever." I groaned and covered my face. I put my hands down, coming up with an idea.

I trailed my hands down Chase's chest and to his abs. I bit my lip as I put my hands under his shirt.

"I want it off." I said and looked up, meeting his eyes. Chase gave me an approving look and I lifted his shirt.

He took it off and threw it on the floor. My lips parted as I stared at the few tattoos on his body.

The things I want him to do to me are running wild in my mind.

The door opened and I turned to see Sam. She walked out without saying a word and I noticed she locked the door.

Chase laid back on the bed next to me and I looked at him. But I don't want this to end. I want so much more than some kiss we had.

Chase put an arm around me and pulled me close to his side, resting his forehead against mine. We stared into each other's eyes, staying in comfortable silence.

Maybe it's best that it doesn't happen. He does play around with girls anyway.

But maybe there's a chance for us.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the short chapter.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼