"It's Christmas"

A month later
(Last time; promise)

Sorry for the short chapter.

Chase

"Christmas is tomorrow!" George shouted, getting all excited. He's always loved Christmas. "And my birthday is two days after!"

"Aren't you a smart little cookie." Aliyah said to him and he cringed at her.

"I'm not a little kid, Aliyah." George sighed and sat next to me. "Tell her Uncle Chase."

"You heard him." I said, looking up at Aliyah. "He's not a little kid."

"Sorry, big man." Aliyah muttered and I messed with George's hair.

"When will Vivian come back? I miss her a lot." George said, looking up at me.

"Soon." I promised and he hugged me. I hugged George tightly, hoping he didn't go through anything too bad.

I'd hate for him to grow up with a horrible childhood. I want something better for him. Something better than what Nate and I had in our childhood.

My ex, she was the worst. She would always make me think I was wrong and everything was my fault, and then she met Lou and tried to kill me. Nate wouldn't give her a chance to speak about why she tried to kill me; he just shot her, killing her.

She is the reason why I couldn't love again, but Vivian changed that for me. She showed me the real definition of love.

"I love you, Uncle Chase. Thank you for everything." George said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I love you too, kiddo." I replied and he stood up. "Aiden is upstairs."

"I know that, dummy." George said and I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

"Don't let me catch you saying that again. Go on upstairs. Aiden will watch one episode of SpongeBob with you and then I'll be up to get you ready for bed." I said.

"Okay, Uncle Chase." George muttered. He kissed my head and went running up the stairs.

"He's a good kid." Aliyah stated and I turned to her. "Nate would be proud to see how well you're handling all of this."

"I'll see his ass in hell one day." I said and stood up as she gave me a sad smile.

**************************************

"Uncle Chase, wake up!" George shouted, jumping up and down on the bed. "It's Christmas. Wake up!"

I groaned and opened my eyes, staring up at him.

"Okay, let's brush our teeth and we could go downstairs." I said as I yawned. I stood up and followed George into the bathroom.

George grabbed his toothbrush and handed mine to me. I gave him a small smile and put toothpaste on our toothbrushes. We wet them and began brushing our teeth together.

George and I are wearing matching Christmas pajamas. It's a red button up shirt with red pants. There are plenty of little Mr. and Mrs. Clause's on the shirt and pants.

Once we finished brushing our teeth, George was quick to run out of the room. I couldn't help but laugh at how excited he gets.

"Good morning." Aliyah said as George and I went downstairs. "Breakfast is ready and there's some hot cocoa."

"We eat first and then open presents, okay?" I told George and he nodded, going to the dining area. "Have you fed Bunny?"

"Yeah. She's a smart little pig." Aliyah chuckled. "I'm going to wake everyone else up."

"Good luck." I sighed and went to the dining area. "How are your pancakes?"

"Look! They're shaped like gingerbread men." George said, shoving his food into his mouth.

"Easy, kiddo. We have all day." I warned, sitting beside him and eating my food.

Soon, everyone was downstairs and we were all talking and eating. Sam would take pictures of us all from time to time.

"I'm done!" George said and pushed his chair back as he stood up. We grabbed our hot cocoas and followed George to the living room.

He grabbed a present from under the tree and read the name.

A hint of confusion laid on his face.

"This is for you." George said and held it to me. I took it from him, reading the name.

"Who's it from?" Logan asked and I rolled my eyes, opening it.

"Amanda." I mumbled and opened the box after taking the wrapper off. I sighed as I stared at the ring inside. "You can have this." I handed the box to Logan.

"Pass." Logan said and passed it to Virgil. He passed it to Carlos and they continued passing it around, making me chuckle.

"Woah!" George stood up, holding the first present he opened. "You got me a phone!?"

"Yeah, I'm the better uncle." Aiden said as George hugged him.

"In your dreams." I said. I leaned back on the couch and Aiden smirked. "Open another one, George."

George put the phone down and opened a present I gave him. His jaw dropped as he stared at the little car he can drive.

George ran and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged him back tightly.

We all watched George open his presents from all of us before we began opening our presents.

Sam and Aliyah would stop us to take pictures at times, but I started to get annoyed as they kept stopping us.

Vivian's presents will be under the tree until she wakes up to open them.

I'm hoping she'll wake up soon. I miss her.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼