"His Best Friend"

Vivian's outfit.

"You look so good!" Aliyah said and smacked my butt as I nudged her away from me.

"You two look better." I muttered, putting an arm around each of their shoulders. "I'm starting to hate clubs."

"Shhh." Sam held a finger to my lips. "I see a cute man looking at me."

"Then leave, hoe." Aliyah said, pushing her a bit and making me chuckle as we watched Sam walk towards the man.

"Will she be okay?" I asked and Aliyah turned to me as I turned to her.

"Most definitely." She replied. "Have fun. If you need anything, I'm by the bar."

"Okay." I mumbled and she walked off. I went to the other side of the bar and took a seat next to a man. "Vodka."

The man next to me paid for my drink before I could pay. He turned, showing off his perfect smile.

"I'm Dylan." He said and my lips parted for no reason at all.

"Like...Dylan O'Brien?" I raised an eyebrow and he let out a soft laugh.

"Dylan O'Heir." He replied and I stared at him for a while.

"Close enough." I shrugged and smiled as the bartender gave me my drink. "So, Dylan. What do you like to do?" I asked.

"Partying, reading, eating-"

"I love you already." I muttered and we both laughed. "I love eating, too. I'm Vivian by the way."

"You have a beautiful name, Vivian." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. A smile formed on my lips and I tugged my bottom lip in between my teeth.

After a few drinks, Dylan and I began talking nonsense and laughing like two crazy people.

We left the club and got a taxi to a hotel. I turned to see Dylan already staring at me.

I pulled him down and kissed him. He kissed me back, not hesitating.

We pulled back as we made it to a hotel near the club. I pulled him out of the taxi after he paid and led him into the room with me.

Once we were in the hotel room, he kissed me, shutting the door with his foot and taking me to the bed.

My hands went up to his chest and he pulled my dress off, kissing down my body.

*Next day*

"And where have you been all night?" Aliyah muttered and raised an eyebrow as I walked into the mansion.

"Worst night of my life." I muttered, sitting on the couch. Chase and Veronica are cuddled together on the other couch.

"Did he not give you the satisfaction you wanted?" Sam asked and I shook my head.

"He just...we'll talk about this later." I sighed and stood up.

"I bet he finished fast. Especially while messing with you." Aliyah said and my eyes widened.

"You're so nasty!" I groaned as she and Sam began laughing. I walked away and went into the room I'm staying in.

I did my daily routine and changed into black ripped jeans and a red t-shirt.

My phone chimed and I grabbed it, looking at the unknown number.

Had fun last night. How about we hang out later today? ;)

The door opened and I turned back to see Cara, Aliyah, and Sam.

"Guys, he wants to hang out today." I mumbled and Sam took my phone, reading the text with Aliyah.

"Who's he?" Cara asked and Sam told her about the guy. "Oh damn."

"Just hang out with him. You don't have to do anything other than being friends." Aliyah stated and shrugged as she handed me my phone.

"But-"

"Hey, lady. Come on, you're coming out with us." Aiden said to me.

"Thank you!" I shouted, startling Aiden. I went towards him and kissed him hard on the cheek. "Hallelujah!"

I texted Dylan that I'm busy and put my shoes on.

"I told Aiden not to bring you along." Logan sighed and I flicked him off. "You know you like me."

"Kiss my ass." I mumbled and opened the door. My jaw dropped when I saw Dylan.

"Vivian?" Dylan furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at me.

I quickly shut the door and turned to Logan.

"He works for Chase. They're close friends. And he's coming out with us." Logan explained briefly.

"Actually, I just remembered. Sam wanted me to bake her some...Oreos." I said as Sam walked towards us.

"I did?" Sam questioned and I gave her a look. "Oh, yeah! I did."

"Yup." I muttered and went to drag her away, but Chase came down and opened the door before we could leave.

"Vivian, wait." Dylan said and grabbed my arm before I could run. "Did....did you not like last night?"

"Can we not talk about this here?" I asked, slowly turning to Dylan. "It was..great."

"You two spent the night together?" Chase asked and raised an eyebrow, clenching his jaw.

"Have fun." I muttered. I waved and went to walk away, but Dylan grabbed my hand, pulling me against him. "Dylan-"

"I know that we just met, but I like you." He said quietly so that only I could hear. "Let's give us a try."

"I...just give me time to think about it." I muttered and pulled back after he pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Oh shit. Who's the hot guy?" Aliyah asked, looking at Dylan. "Wait, isn't that Chase's friend?"

Aliyah's eyes widened once she realized. She dragged me away with her and to the kitchen.

"You fucked Chase's friend!? Oh, shit. This won't end well." Aliyah said, laughing a bit as she shook her head.

"How come?" I asked.

"Chase has been so possessive over you. Knowing his best friend hit it will drive him mad." Sam replied.

"Is there anything to do? Or will you three keep talking about my boyfriend?" We all turned to see Veronica. "He likes me, not her."

"Never said he liked me." I stated and she glared at me. "But he shows more interest in me than he does to you."

"You don't know anything about him!" She shouted. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet underground. Maybe eight.

"I know that he claims I'm his." I slightly shrugged, not liking Veronica as much as I did when we first met.

She's a complete bitch.

"Let's watch a movie." Sam suggested and I walked away with Sam and Aliyah.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼