"Meeting Him"

Sorry it took so long for me to finally introduce Chase to you all.

"Hurry up." Nate called after me as I followed him to his office, a hand on my head.

God, I have the worst headache ever.

"You'll stay in this room with George. Never let him leave your sight." Nate said, opening the door next to his office.

George is already in the room. There are many toys for him and a couch. There's a desk for me and some papers on it. The room is dull. I don't like it.

"Hi, Vivian." George said as I entered the room, shutting the door behind me.

"Hey." I mumbled and sat on the desk. "How about you tell me a story?"

"Okay! I love stories." George smiled widely and began talking. My eyes shut and I fell asleep.

I jumped when my head hit the desk, making me groan. I looked around the room and didn't see George.

How long has it been? It felt like a few seconds.

"Fuck." I muttered and quickly walked out of the room. I opened Nate's office without knocking and he looked up at me.

"You shouldn't leave George alone." Nate said, looking down and finishing up some papers. He looked back up at me. "Vivian."

"Nate." I whispered and he stood up, knowing what happened. I quickly left the room and went down the stairs, feeling too impatient to wait for the elevator.

Running out of the building, I saw George.

He's in the middle of the streets.

"George!" I shouted and quickly ran towards him as a car sped towards the boy. My arms wrapped around George and I held him tightly as we rolled out of the way of the car.

Once I gained control of myself, I stood up, quickly taking George in my arms.

"What did I say about running off?" Nate scolded as he took George from me.

Feeling dizzy, I tried holding onto Nate, but he already began walking away. I took a step forward and tripped, falling face first.

Everything went dark.

Nate

"You had one simple task. What happened?" I asked Vivian. She didn't reply. "Viv-"

She's not behind me. I saw a small crowd across the street.

"Fuck." I mumbled and put George down. One of my guards came to take him. "If he leaves any of your sights again, I'll kill you all."

I quickly went towards Vivian, moving people out of my way. I turned her on her back and stared down at her beautiful face. She looks so exhausted.

I held her in my arms, walking towards my building. She makes me feel as if I have to protect her from everyone and everything.

I see her as a younger sister. One that I always have to protect.

Once I entered my office, I placed her on the couch and stared down at her. Her brown hair is tangled, yet it still seems to look beautiful. Her skin is pale and her breathing is slow.

Walking over to my desk, I made a call to Aiden.

"What's up, boss man." He answered after the second ring.

"Get food and a drink for Vivian. And bring her some stuff to get cleaned up." I said and hung up, placing the phone down. I leaned back on my chair and stared at her, not wanting to take my eyes off of her.