"The Birthday Wish"

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today? Remember I'm always here for anyone that wants to talk. I love you all and I want to thank you all for being here today. ❤️❤️

Carlos

"Happy birthday!" We all shouted to George. He made a wish and then blew his candles.

"What was your wish?" Chase asked, putting some frosting on George's nose.

"If I tell you, it won't come true." George said, smiling at Chase. He got down from the chair. "I want some cake and chips, please."

"Okay, sit down and wait." Sam replied to George and he did.

George (his wish)

I wish Vivian will wake up very very soon.

Carlos

"I'm sure you made a great wish." I said to George, gently patting his back.

Sam gave him a plate with cake and chips. Aiden handed George a cup of juice and we all began to dig in, grabbing some cookies, cake, and other snacks.

"Vivian will be so happy to know you're finally nine years old." Aliyah said to George.

"Can we visit her later?" George asked, looking up at us.

"You can come with me later." I said and George nodded, shoving cake into his mouth. "Easy, kid."

George slowed down and we all began to talk.

Vivian

I laid still for a while. I began to control my fingers and then, slowly, my eyes began to open.

I looked around the room, groaning at the pain in my chest.

My hands began to shake as I forced my arms up and held onto the sides of the bed, pulling myself up.

I took a small deep breath and took everything off of me. The door opened and the nurse gasped when she saw me.

"You're awake!" She said, coming over to check me.

Once she finished, she left the room. I forced myself up from the bed and saw a bag on one of the chairs. I looked inside and saw clothes.

Sighing, I took the bag into the bathroom with me.

The nurse helped me in the bathroom. I showered and changed into dark gray sweatpants and a large, black t-shirt.

The nurse brushed my hair for me and I let it hang loose. She left the room and the guards came in.

"Do you want us to call Chase?" The guards asked and I shook my head, sitting on one of the chairs.

"Can you guys drive me there? I'd like to surprise them." I said, putting socks and shoes on. "What's today?"

"December 27." One of the men said and I sighed.

"Take me to the store first. I have to get George a gift." I said and the men look a bit worried. "I'm fine. The nurse gave me painkillers." I held up the bottle of pills.

One of the men carried me before I could stand up. I didn't ask to be put down.

After a long while, we made it to a store. The men stayed close to me, making sure to not leave a foot of space between us.

"What do you think George would like?" I asked and one of their phones rang. "Who is it?"

"Carlos." The man said and I held out my hand. He stared at me for a while.

Finally, he gave me the phone.

I answered the call and held the phone to my ear.

"Where the fuck is she?" Carlos said into the phone.

"Calm down, Carly." I sighed, rubbing my forehead. He went completely quiet. "Make sure everyone is home and don't tell anyone."

"Oh my God." His voice broke and I smiled. "Oh my God." He repeated.

"Bye now. If you tell anyone, I'll kill you." I said and hung up, handing the phone to the guard. "How about if I get him a set of nail polish? He'd love that."

"Lead the way." One of the men said and I smiled as I did.

**********************************

The guards walked me to the front door. Other guards looked shocked when they saw me.

They opened the door and the guards stepped in first, me following behind them.

"You got me a truck? Cool!" I heard George say and I smiled as I watched them.

God, I missed them all so much.

I wrapped George's present in the car. It's not wrapped great, but I tried.

"Happy birthday, little man." I said and all heads snapped to me.

"Vivian!" George screamed so loudly and ran, hugging me tightly. I smiled widely as I hugged him back, ignoring the pain I feel.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I said. I kissed his head and held him closer. I looked around and didn't see Chase.

"Oh my God." Aliyah and Sam cried as they came towards us, hugging us. Soon, everyone came and we were in a huge group hug.

After a long while of crying and hugging, we all sat in the living room.

"Oh! George, I got this for you." I said and he took the gift from my hand. George opened it and smiled widely when he saw the nail polish set.

"Thank you!" George said and hugged me again. He kissed my cheek repeatedly and I smiled.

"Anytime, little man." I replied and pulled back. He played on a phone he got for Christmas.

They filled me in on some stuff while I was in a coma.

"No, I can't today-"

I turned, making eye contact with Chase as his phone fell from his hand and landed on the floor.

"Vivian." He said, his voice coming out soft and broken.

I stood up and ran over to him, ignoring the pain in my chest. He pulled me into his arms and turned us, his back to the others as he silently cried on my shoulder.

And I couldn't help but cry again.

I hate being mad at him.

Chase and I stayed in each other's arm for what felt like hours, both of us not wanting to let each other go.

"I'm so sorry." Chase whispered, pulling back to look at me. "I'm so fucking sorry, Vivian."

"It's not your fault." I sniffed and wiped his tears away. "You shouldn't be sorry."

"Just accept my apology for once. Tell me I'm wrong. Yell at me, do something to make me feel horrible." He said and stared at me, still holding onto me as if I'll disappear.

"I'm sure you've already been feeling horrible. I think that's enough of your punishment." I muttered, giving him a small smile through my tears.

Chase hugged me again and I hugged him back. I saw the others staring at us and I winked at them.

They smiled and I hid my head in Chase's chest.

I missed them all so damn much.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼