"Purple And Black"

"Vivian!" Logan shouted from downstairs. "Vivian!"

I laid still in bed, my entire body sore from yesterday. I'm never going hiking ever again.

The door opened and I didn't bother to open my eyes. Logan shook me a few times.

"Chase!" Logan shouted and he pulled me into his arms. "Vivian, can you hear me?"

I weakly squeezed his thumb and heard someone else step into the room.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Logan asked.

I forced my eyes open and stared at him. Chase is staring at us like he has no idea what's going on.

And honestly I don't know what's happening either.

"I literally only got one hour of sleep." I groaned and pushed Logan away from me, laying on my stomach.

"Vivian, we can go see Aiden now!" Aliyah said, coming into the room and looking excited.

I stood up too fast and Chase quickly grabbed me before I could fall.

"Really?" I muttered and looked up at Aliyah. "Is he awake?" I placed my hand on Chase's arm, holding myself up.

"Yeah." Aliyah smiled. "And he wants to make sure you're okay. You're coming with me." She said.

"Actually, she's going to stay here." Chase replied and I turned to him. "She needs to rest and will be able to see him when she's okay."

"What? I'm fine. Look." I lied. I stood on the bed and jumped. Logan is laying on the bed and he's laughing while staring up at me.

"You're not going." Chase said, looking like he won't change his mind.

"I hate you." I mumbled, glaring at him. A smirk formed on his lips and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sure you do." He said and Aliyah wiggled her eyebrows at me. I got off of the bed, crossing my arms.

"Tell Aiden I'll see him as soon as Mr. Bitch let's me go." I told Aliyah while glaring at Chase again.

"That makes you Mrs. Bitch." He said and my jaw dropped.

"I am not a bitch." I met his eyes. "Wait, but we're not married." I stated.

"Have fun, love birds." Logan chuckled and left the room with Aliyah.

"You're mean." I said and turned away from Chase, not wanting to look at him right now.

His arms came around my waist and he pressed my back to his chest, his head against mine.

"You look cute when you're mad." He whispered into my ear and I can feel my cheeks heat up. "How about you lay down and relax?"

"As long as I'm away from you, I'll do whatever." I replied, pushing Chase away from me and laying on my stomach, hiding my head in my arms.

I felt Chase sit on the other side of the bed. His hands went to my shoulders and a soft groan escaped my lips as he massaged them.

He went down my back and my skin lit up as his hands made contact with my skin.

A gasp escaped my lips when Chase slapped my butt. I heard a soft laugh from him and I rolled my eyes with a smile. He massaged my legs and feet, making my body feel less sore.

I began to feel relaxed as he worked his way back up.

After a while, he finally finished. I turned on my back and stared up at him.

He deserves the world.

Chase leaned down and claimed my lips. My hand automatically went to his jaw as I kissed him back softly.

He pulled back and kept his forehead against mine. Chase took my hand in his and gave me a small smile.

"You like me." I smirked, ruining the mood. Chase laid back on the bed. "And don't deny it. You even told me."

"Why would I deny my feelings for you?" Chase responded and turned to me as I sat there dumbfounded.

I expected him to deny his feelings.

"Really?" I muttered and he met my eyes, letting me know he's serious. I kissed him again and he pulled me closer to him.

I kept my forehead against his, my hand on his cheek.

"You should let me paint your nails pink." I whispered and shut my eyes, both of us not moving away from each other.

"You and George can do that." Chase whispered back. "He's been asking me if he could wear nail polish."

A smile formed on my lips as I began to fall asleep.

*****************************************

"No, I want purple and black." George said, his hands on my lap. "Like...do a pattern."

"Okay." I chuckled softly and began putting the purple on first, making sure to skip a nail for the black nail polish.

"Vivian?" Chase called out, his voice raspy from just waking up.

"We're over here." I muttered and Chase sat up on the bed, looking down at us. I noticed him smile as he took in what we're doing.

"Look, Uncle Chase!" George exclaimed as he held up one finished hand.

"That looks amazing." Chase replied and I finished up George's other hand.

"Thank you, Vivian!" George said and hugged me, making sure he doesn't ruin his nails.

"Anytime, little man." I replied and he ran out to show the others. "You're a great uncle." I told Chase as I put everything away.

"You're good to him." Chase said and held his arms out. I smiled and walked into them. He pulled me beside him and held me close.

Chase traced a small stretch mark on my hip. A small smile formed on his lips and he looked back up at me.

"You're so weird." I laughed and he chuckled softly, hiding his head at the nape of my neck.

I ran my hand through his hair and kissed his head, sighing softly.

"Who was the person that killed Nate?" I asked, forgetting what his name was.

"Lou." Chase said and I made him pull back, wanting to see his face.

"We'll get our revenge." I promised and gave him a small smile. "And Nate will always be in our hearts."

"Damn right." Chase muttered. "You can go see Aiden now if you'd like."

"Finally. I thought you'd never let me go." I groaned and pulled away from him, standing up.

Chase laughed and I turned back to him, smiling. I don't like this man.

I love him.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the short chapter.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼