"Why?"

Chase

I slammed the car door shut, feeling angry and disappointed. I always fuck up.

My body instantly froze as I saw the dead guards.

And my mind immediately rushed to George.

"George!?" I shouted, quickly running towards the house. A few other guards are inside and talking. "Where the fuck is he!?"

"They broke in. The girl is gone too." One of them said and I couldn't stop myself from smashing my fist into the wall.

In a way, it makes me feel better to know George is with Vivian. She wouldn't let him get hurt.

And that's the bad thing. She'd die for him.

"Find them." I seethed, trying my best to keep myself calm, but failing. "Why are you just standing there!?"

They quickly scattered and I looked at my bloody knuckles.

"What the hell happened out there?" Virgil asked, walking inside.

"They took George and Vivian." I said, not looking back at him. "And I'm afraid they won't have much time left. They'll be dead soon."

"Then let's find them. We know where their hide out is." Logan said as they crowded around me.

"Vivian will be okay. They both will." Carlos said more to himself than to us.

"They're not dumb enough to keep them in a location we know of. We should still check the place though." Aiden spoke.

"You're not coming. You need rest." I told Aiden and he glared at me. I pushed on his wound, making him groan loudly. "You're not coming."

"Come on." Aliyah muttered, dragging Aiden away with her.

"Sam, get the men ready. Virgil, start up the cars. Logan, get the equipment out and ready." I ordered. "Carlos, you stay here and keep an eye out on Aiden."

"Bullshit. I'm coming with." Carlos refused and I gave him a look.

"Do you know how to shoot a gun? Are you willing to kill people?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He didn't say anything. "Stay with Aiden. We don't have time to fool around."

I left the house, not bothering to change my clothes. If I lose them, I'm not sure what I'll do.

Vivian

A groan escaped my lips as I opened my eyes. I tried moving, but I'm tied to a chair.

"George?" I whispered, looking around. "George!?"

A hand gripped my hair and yanked my head back. I looked to see Lou. He ran his gun along my jaw, smirking down at me.

"You're not very important to me." Lou said, coming face to face with me.

I hit my head with his and he groaned, leaning back and holding his bleeding nose.

He hit me with the butt of the gun and my head whipped to the side, the new cut on my forehead starting to bleed.

"You killed Nate." I said and clenched my jaw tightly as he laughed a cold hearted laugh.

"And he deserved to die." Lou replied, grabbing my jaw roughly. "And you'll be dead right next to him."

"They'll kill you." I stated, glaring at him. "And I will be alive to see it mother fucker."

"Yeah, sure." He laughed and pointed his gun at me. "Any last words?" He asked and leaned over to me. I felt him slip off the ring Chase gave me.

"Go to hell." I spat out and he smirked, cocking the gun.

The gunshot rang out and a gasp escaped my lips at the pain in my chest. Lou walked away and I looked down at my chest, looking at the blood.

My vision began to get blurry and then I saw black.

Chase

I stopped the car at the mansion that belongs to Lou. The men followed after me as we went to the door. Virgil kicked it down and I ran inside.

And there she was,

Bleeding out on the chair.

"Fuck. Get the medics!" I shouted, running to her and grabbing the knife strapped to my leg.

I quickly cut the ropes and grabbed her in my arms. I patted her cheek and her eyes slowly opened. She's so cold.

"Don't you dare leave me, Vivian. Keep your eyes open. Fight for Carlos and for George. Don't give up, please." I begged, laying her on the ground in the empty room. "Vivian, open your eyes."

She raised her hand, wiping the tear from my cheek. Her hand fell and her eyes shut.

The medics came and put her on the stretcher, quickly taking her away.

"The place is completely empty. No people and no furniture." Sam said, walking towards me. "She'll be fine."

I quickly went out and followed the ambulance in my car.

She better make it. She better fucking make it.

**************************************

"Mr. Kingston." I quickly stood up when the doctor came towards me. "We tried everything we could. It's up to her to fight for her life." The doctor said.

"Can I see her?" I asked. He nodded and I walked off into her room.

I entered her room and stared at her. She's laying on the hospital bed, barely breathing.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, staring down at how beautiful and peaceful she looks. "I let you down so many times and you still put your trust into me. I'm so sorry, Vivian."

I couldn't stop the tear that rolled down my cheek. The last thing she remembers of me is that girl sitting on my lap.

And I only let her to protect Vivian. I had a meeting with another gang and they don't know I'm with Vivian. And when I'm at the club, I always have a girl with me, so they'd know something was up if I didn't. Now I feel like an idiot. I should've told her, but I thought she'd see me like Dylan and I didn't want that.

"I love you." I said, leaning down and kissing her head. It hurts so much to see her like this.

The door opened and I turned to see Carlos. He's crying.

"Oh, God. Tell me she'll be okay." Carlos said. He walked towards us and took her hand in his. Emily, his girlfriend, stood next to him.

Emily and Carlos's relationship is weird, but I shouldn't be the one to talk.

"These machines are the only thing keeping her alive. She has to fight for her life." I replied and then left the room.

Lou could've actually killed her, but he didn't.

Why?

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼