"Taken"

"Chase!" I shouted, going downstairs. A smile formed on my lips when I saw him on the couch with Bunny.

"Why won't you get me a pig?" Aliyah asked Aiden and I laughed softly.

"You okay?" Chase asked as I sat next to him. "Do you feel better?"

"Yes and yes." I pecked his lips and looked down at Bunny. "How are you?" I asked him.

"Okay." Chase muttered and stood up. "I have to get some work done. I'll see you later."

"You girls better be good." Aiden said, standing up. Virgil and Carlos came downstairs all dressed up.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Aliyah looks like she wants to know as well.

"Just doing some business." Chase sighed heavily. "Come here." He held a hand out to me.

I took his hand and he pulled me up, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I..." Chase started. He stared at me and sighed. "I'll be back soon." He kissed me and I pulled back.

"Why can't you just tell me?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. I turned to the others and they looked away. "Okay, whatever. Have fun."

"Vivian-"

"Have fun, Chase." I said and rolled my eyes as I walked away with Bunny.

**********************************

The door opened and I looked up to see Sam and Aliyah.

"Aliyah tracked down Aiden's phone and they're at the club and we're curios, so we're going to go there." Sam said, rambling a bit.

"Let's go." I agreed and went to my closet, choosing an outfit.

Once I finished getting ready, Aliyah, Sam, and I went downstairs, putting our shoes on

"Chase will be mad when he sees you in that." Aliyah stated.

"Good." I replied, going to the car. They're wearing skin tight dresses like mine but Sam's dress is black and Aliyah's is dark blue.

Sam drove us to the club and I played with my hands, scared to see what they're really doing.

Soon, we arrived at the club. Sam hooked her arm with my left arm and Aliyah hooked her arm with my right arm.

"I don't like being in the middle." I muttered as we walked into the club.

"Oh, God." Sam mumbled and turned to me.

And there Chase was,

With a girl sitting on his lap.

I felt actual pain in my chest and I just want to cry. I'm stupid for trusting him.

I pulled away from the girls and made my way towards the table.

"Viv, wait!" Aliyah called from behind me. I approached the table and they looked up at me.

"Vivian-"

"I can't believe you!" I stopped Chase from talking. "You weren't ready for a relationship. Why the fuck couldn't you just tell me that?"

"It's not what it looks like. Can we please talk in private?" He said, standing up and trying to reach for me.

I shook my head while taking a small step back, feeling my eyes burn from trying to hold back my tears.

"I'm stupid to love you. You're just a fucked up person that uses others to deal with your pain." I snapped and quickly walked away.

When I got outside, I began to sob. I'm an idiot to think my life would have a happy ending.

"Vivian." Chase grabbed my arm and I yanked it away from him, glaring at him.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I said, pushing him hard.

"Nothing happened, Vivian. We were at a meeting and-"

"I don't want to hear your pathetic explanation! Leave me alone-"

"No, Vivian." He cut me off and ran his hands through his hair. "I can't lose you, too. Please."

"You're hurting me, Chase. Over and over again." I cried out, allowing him to hear how hurt I am. "And this isn't healthy for me- for us."

"We'll make it better." He promised, taking my hand. I pulled it back, shaking my head. "I love you."

I walked away from Chase, knowing every step I'm taking is hurting him.

It hasn't even been a full damn week. And everything we had is over.

God, I'm an idiot.

**********************************

"Hey, Vivian." George said as the guards let me in. "Are you crying?"

"No." I replied and forced a smile as he stood up, hugging me tightly. I patted his back and my eyes landed on the ring on my index finger.

I still haven't taken it off and I don't think I ever will.

The door slammed open and I turned around, holding George tightly. Guards laid dead on the floor.

Some man walked in and smirked when he saw George and I. Ben walked in behind the man.

"Lou, we have to hurry. More will come soon." Ben said and I stared at the other man.

"Don't think about it." Lou said and held a gun out when he saw I was going to run with George. "Take them to the car."

Other men came in and grabbed George.

"No!" I screamed as they grabbed me. "Let him go! Don't hurt him!" I tried getting out of their grips.

One of the men hit me with the butt of his gun and I slowly began to lose consciousness.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the short chapter.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼